The Auction Raid (pt 3)

You were woken up by someone tugging your hair roughly, pulling you to your feet.

"You fought quite a lot in your sleep," a female voice spoke into your ear, "so we had to tie your hands together, I hope you don't mind."

Your hands were tied together, you realised, you struggled against the sharp wire that was wrapped tightly around your wrists as the woman pushed you through a door and towards the centre of a stage.

"You're a pretty one, so we chose you first out of your friends," she laughed sadistically. Nutcracker.

Cheers came from the crowd when she pushed you onto the ground, your dress was hitched up, revealing your thighs. A wave of embarrassment washed over you as you tucked your knees under your dress, trying to cover up your legs properly. While doing so, you didn't notice the crowd auctioning for you.

"1 million!" A voice said through the speakers, you turned around and saw a familiar mask. "3 million-" the auctioneer's eyes met yours and a faint sense of guilt shot through his heart.

I'm sorry, (Y/N)-chan... Yoshimura-san Uta thought before continuing.
--
"Ayato..." Hinami whispered as she tugged at his sleeve, the purple-haired ghoul looked towards the direction she was facing and his heart stopped.

(Y/N)! He wanted to shout, to stop the whole auction, and kill whoever wanted to buy you. But he couldn't, he knew that if he did, there'd be chaos and looking at the state you were in currently, you could die.

Thus, Ayato calmly watched on, prepared to take action if necessary.
--
You were bought for 14 million dollars, luckily, no one had realised what you were, otherwise you'd been bought for even more. You didn't want to give them the satisfaction.

You were brought into a large room with huge crates all over the place, the sounds of people crying emitted from the same crates. One was open and empty, and so the cackling Nutcracker ghoul forced you in before shutting you away, your hands still bound together.
--
You could hear the chaos from outside, the CCG had arrived, clearly, but no one had discovered the room yet; tired of waiting, you took matters into your own hands.

You released your kagune, your kakugan burned pleasantly as it resurfaced, your hands were cut by your own kagune but luckily so were the wires that kept them together. You escaped the crate and took off, making sure to take note of the room location, in case the CCG were still too incompetent to find it themselves.
--
You were running recklessly though the corridors, killing every ghoul in sight when you came across a hooded one. He was keeping several colleagues captive; you didn't know their names but you recognised their faces.

"Let them go." You demanded, your determination wavered when you saw who was under the black hood. He was so familiar but yet unrecognisable at the same time. "Takizawa?"

When he noticed who you were, the ghoul cackled, "oh it's you, (L/N). The prodigy. The youngest person to ever join the CCG. The gift from God, they called you." Malice laced his voice.

Without warning, he lunged forwards.
--
How reckless I was to run into him. You thought as he dragged you behind him, your torso practically ripped open. How careless I was to let him win. I have the same danger level as him, don't I? Why did I lose? Why did I let my colleagues get killed?

You groaned when he tossed you down in front of him, he was speaking to someone, but you weren't sure who.

"(Y/N)!" A voice shouts, "run!"

Haise?

"Tch, idiot!"

Ayato?

"Don't you die on me!"

Ayato. A smile played on your lips before a blinding shock of pain rips through your body. I think... He ate some of me. You felt yourself being lifted up before being brought to somewhere else.
--
Ayato placed you down near the entrance of the building, knowing that someone would notice you eventually.

Before he could leave, your hand gripped his wrist weakly. He looked down at you, he flinched when he realised the extent of your wounds. You were torn open, from one end of your waist to another; it was gruesome and tears sprung to his eyes when thoughts of your death crossed his mind.

"Why don't..." You said, "why don't you... Love me?" Fresh tears poured down your face as you coughed up blood violently. "What... Did I... Do?" You sobbed weakly.

"You didn't do anything, (Y/N)," you could possibly die, Ayato knew that so there was no harm telling you what he always wanted to, "I love you more than anything in this godforsaken world..." He knelt down beside you, hand caressing your cheek in a loving manner. "I wanted you to be safe. So you better not die." He  breathed shakily before standing up again and took off, not looking back.