The Auction Raid (pt 1)

A/N: oh dear I messed up the plot a little bit, I thought the auction came after Christmas dinner, damn. Anyways, let's just assume that the Qs celebrated Christmas a little earlier as to combine (Y/N)'s birthday with their Christmas celebration. I'm very sorry for the timeline mix up!
--
This was a rather... interesting idea. You looked around, your face felt strange as you weren't accustomed to wearing so much makeup. You barely recognised your teammates, all dolled up as you were. Your team was assigned to finding Nutcracker, a ghoul who was apparently connected to the upcoming auction some high-ended ghouls were attending.

"My, my (Y/N)," Haise, or rather Sasako, said, "you look extremely pretty tonight."

You smiled, flattered, "guess I'll only look extremely pretty tonight and tonight only," you licked your lips and cringed, the lipstick taste was awful, "I'll never dress up like this ever again."

"Regardless," Haise, wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his head on your shoulder, "you're always beautiful, with or without makeup."

Shirazu coughed, "we should get going now." He said simply.

"No don't ruin the moment," Saiko intervened, clearly enjoying watching all the PDA in front of her.
--
"Tooru," you said to a drunken Mutsuki,"be careful!" You tried to grip his hand but failed yet again as he slipped through the crowd effortlessly. You followed closely behind before encountering him and a lady.

"Oh, hello!" She said, "I was just offering a part-time job to your friend here," nutcracker. "I'm still in need to more employees, are you interested?"

"Oh!" You put on a fake front, "yes! Of course!"

The woman's smile sent shivers down your spine.