Torso & Serpent

Mutsuki and you entered the taxi without thinking, sure you were strong but you might have to fight Torso while protecting Mutsuki and you weren't sure if you could.

The lady you guys stole the taxi from was pissed but you couldn't give a damn about that.
--
The events that took place after entering the taxi were blur, the only thing you could remember was Torso attacking Mutsuki and pushing you out of the vehicle.

You were knocked out for a split second as you back slammed against the ground. Mutsuki!

You got off your ass and ran after the taxi, you weren't fast enough but luckily a familiar motorcycle drove past you. Shirazu and Urie were after them as well!

"Shirazu!" You said before he understood and grabbed your hand, pulling you up.

"What're you doing, (Y/N)?" He asked, "running on the road like that!" He wasn't pissed, just worried.

"Mutsuki, he's in the taxi with Torso. We were in there together before Torso pushed me out." You explained quickly.

Luckily, the motorbike seat was long enough to hold all three of you; you in front of Shirazu, between his arms, and Urie behind him.
--
"I need the two of you to find Mutsuki later and stay back, Torso is dangerous and I'm not risking my squad members." You said firmly.

"But we can't just let you take care of him," Shirazu argued while keeping his eyes on the road. "We can help."

"I know you can..." You reconsidered your options, "fine, you guys can help but your first priorities won't be to defeat Torso but protect Mutsuki, I'll take him down." The hardness of your voice sent shivers down your subordinates' spines.

I can't let you have all the credit, Urie thought bitterly, I don't care what you say, my first priority will be to take Torso down and get the reward I deserve, He was set on his choice but a part of him wanted to listen to you, to respect your orders.
--
Bloody hell. Was the first thing that came to your head when you fought him. And by him, you meant the other ghoul that appeared during your mission to capture Torso. This guy is tough. You thought before spitting out more blood, I'm getting rusty. I shouldn't have eaten that extra helping last night.

The serpent-masked ghoul laughed mockingly, "what's become of you, (Y/N)? You were much stronger before." The fuck?

You ran full speed towards him, feigning a punch and kicking him when he was caught off guard, your kagune extended and pierced his gut, your kakugan burning as you did so. Then it was his turn to catch you off guard, he pushed you off of him before preparing to impale you with his kagune.

That was when a blurry figure tackled him, Haise. You laid there, stunned, muscles aching and drenched in your own blood. "Stand back, (Y/N)," he smirked, "I'll take care of him." It was extremely inappropriate, but at that moment, you felt a blush appear on your cheeks, he looks pretty cool.

"(Y/N), c'mon," Mutsuki gently helped you off the ground, letting you down a safe distance away.

"Go help them," you said, noticing how he looked itching to assist in he fight. Mutsuki smiled at you gratefully before running to the scene. You couldn't really hear what was going on but Haise wasn't letting them fight, he was dead set on doing it himself. You sat there, wounds slowly healing and prayed silently for your team.