The CCG

Several members of the commission had a five-hour-long meeting all because of your situation.

They'd discussed what to do now that you've escaped.
--
"We should put wanted posters up!"
"That's a terrible idea! If we do, the media will start asking questions and we'll have to reveal that our first ever half-ghoul has betrayed us. What will the public think of us then?"
"Let's just leave her capture to first rank investigators and above, they should be capable of doing so... Especially in secret."
--
They shared their opinions on your new kagune.
--
"Perhaps we shouldn't have done such a thing to her... We've basically violated her basic rights as a person."
"But she would've completely lost her old kagune if we didn't save her."
"We could've removed it first and discussed with her about having a new one later!"
"Akira! Why're you so emotional over this issue?!"
"Because it's not right!"
"I agree with Mado."
"Not you, too, Arima!"
--
They eventually started talking about your new alias; they couldn't be seen in battlefields calling your real name, could they? If they did, rumors could spread and arouse the media's interest.
--
"I say we name her 'spider'."
"That's a dumb name."
"What'd you think then, Mado?"
"Arachnid."
"Isn't that just the same as 'spider'?"
"Arachnid sounds better, I believe; we've already ruined what could've been a good life for (Y/N), the least we can do is give her a better alias."
--
That day forth, the CCG had a new ghoul on their most wanted list;

(Y/N) (L/N)
Alias: Arachnid
Rated: SS
Precious Affiliation: The CCG
Current Affiliation: Unknown
Kagune Type: Rinkaku
Relations: Possible lover of SS ghoul, Black Rabbit