Important Author's Note :)

HI I WANT TO THANK ALL MY READERS WHO HAVE BEEN VOTING AND (ESPECIALLY) COMMENTING, SO I DECIDED TO GIVE (Y/N) A FRIEND. THATS RIGHT, IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA FOR AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER AND YOU DONT MIND ME USING THEM FOR THIS FANFIC AS A MINOR CHARACTER, YOU CAN COMMENT ON HERE ABOUT THEIR:

-Full Name
-Gender
-Investigator/Regular Person
-Which investigator rank/what regular job
-Personality (good and bad; no Mary-sues/Gary-stus or something #lolzor)
-General appearance

This character will not really affect the main plot but will be (Y/N)'s friend who will affect some of her decisions. I, myself, do not really like fanfic with extra OCs but I thought it'll be a fun idea. To anyone who also doesn't prefer extra OCs, don't worry because they won't be all over the place.

How I will choose the character:
Basically just based on my opinion, like "how will this character affect mine?" And stuff like that. Don't be sad if I don't choose yours because maybe they might appear in a few chapters all of a sudden ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways, IMPORTANT: when you "submit" your OC, you are agreeing to let me use them for this fanfic, which means that I can write how I perceive them to be based on your submission. So, unless it's really, really bothering you, do not complain to me about what they do. Don't get me wrong, giving me your opinion is perfectly fine as I can change the way I write about them based on your opinions but if you complain about it, without giving me any way to understand what I did wrong, I will kill them off or they'll just disappear one day in the story. Also, I have the right to decide their fate (but if you want to, you can message me, not comment, about the kind of fate you want them to have)

Anyways, thanks again to everyone who's been giving me nice comments and messages and basically supporting this fanfic, I will update soon! Also, I will choose the OC by 10 Dec 2015 12pm (SST)

<3