Promise

A/N: this chap is super sexual, I don't actually get to the sex but ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) let me know in the comments if you guys would like me to actually attempt at writing smut or simply if you liked this chap's content or not. Actually, I don't know if I would write actual smut but stuff like the stuff I wrote below is okay
--
You were laying in bed, wondering why you locked your bedroom door but it didn't matter anyways, you were exhausted mentally and physically. Your wounds were also completely healed but still, they could open again anytime you exerted yourself too much.

Out of the blue, there was a knock on your window, you sat up slowly and noticed a familiar person entering your room.

"Aya-" you were silenced when he jumped onto your bed and pushed you back down gently, a hand covering your mouth.

"Shhh." He whispered and pulled his hand away when you nodded.

"Ayato, what're you doing here?" Your voice was slightly shaky due to the position you and him were in; his arms were placed on both sides of your shoulders, one of his knees was in between your legs and the other sat beside your thigh.
--
After the events at the auction raid had sunk in, Ayato calmed himself down as he knew that Hinami would be safe as long as you and that Haise guy were around. He knew what Hinami meant to you; you wouldn't let her get killed, ever.

When he was totally calm, he suddenly remembered his interaction with you and his heart stopped. Were you even alive? He had to know. He had to.
--
"I," he said softly before lowering his head down to rest against your shoulder, "thought you were dead."

You laughed a little before wrapping your arms around his head, running your fingers through his hair. "Don't be silly... You saved me, didn't you?"

Ayato took in a deep breath and was about to say, "I guess I did," but stopped when he noticed a certain person's scent on your neck. "Did Haise kiss you here?"

That question shot a blush right up to your face. "Um," you stammered, "yes. But only once." That was such a long time ago! What the hell, man.

Ayato scoffed and pressed his lips against your neck, your breath hitched as he kissed and licked at that spot repeatedly. "I," kiss "won't let his," lick "scent stay," lick "on what's," kiss "mine." When he was satisfied, he stopped and was actually genuinely surprised to see you in a blushing and sweating mess.

"Did you enjoy that?" He whispered in your ear lewdly, "would you like more, (Y/N)?"

You subconsciously nodded, your hands travelled from his head to his neck, your fingers interlocked and simply hung there.

"Alright then..." He chuckled, "but first, are you still a virgin?" Ayato sounded relaxed about it but was secretly hoping that he got the answer he wanted.

"Yes..." You answered, "why wouldn't I be?" You smirked, "what dirty thoughts crossed your mind, Ayato?"

His breath hitched and he realised that he was getting rather hot thinking about Haise possibly taking you. But the thought was much more infuriating than it was... arousing.

"(Y/N)," he whispered into your ear as his knee in between your legs shifted forwards and reached your private area, "are you sure you want me to do this?" He asked as he stopped.

"Yes..." You replied, your face getting redder by the second and the place in between your legs felt that strange sensation again. "Please."

Ayato smiled, it wasn't his usual smirk, this smile was a genuine smile of happiness, "I love you..." He said before his lips met yours and his knee began rubbing against your groin. You raised one of your knees subconsciously and smirked into the kiss when you accidentally touched his erection and received a low groan from him...
--
The sun was almost rising and he was still laying beside you, his arms wrapped around your body very gently, careful not to aggravate your bandaged wounds. You and him were awake, your clothes in a pile on the floor beside the bed.

"(Y/N)?" He suddenly said.

"Hmm?"

"You still have this?" He took the ring box from your bedside table, looking at it with a faint smile playing his lips.

"Yes," you replied, your heart swelling with affection as you recall the memory, "I'm still waiting, you know?" You nuzzled your face into his neck softly, "for my ring."

"I'll get you one, I promise."