Chapter 20

Hailey's POV

"I got scared. Okay...there I said it." I soughed "I was scared maybe because I thought after you get what you want you'll leave me like how the others left me. I don't wanna get hurt anymore, I'm tired. I got played a lot of times and this time I won't allow-" I sighed, catching my breath.

"You finally said it. Well, I guess you don't really know me yet. I may be a playboy billionaire but that does not mean I don't have feelings. Of course I care for you way before the kiss. And I don't fucking want you because of sex, do you really think I'm that low? I'm not Zachary Anderson for nothing you know." I said and smirked at the last part.

That..was..I don't know what to say..."I'm sorry for doubting you all this time. I just couldn't put my mind in peace. Sorry Zach." Without another word I hugged him, I don't know why and I know it's wrong but I felt there was a need for that. And thankfully, he hugged back placing his hands slowly on my waist. I can feel his hot body against mine. Maybe I was wrong about him, maybe he is different.

"Let's go? I bet they are waiting for us." He smirked and he kissed my forehead. I just smiled and we both exited the room headed to the cafeteria.

*Beep beep*

Meet me at room 346 after class. I need to talk to you. I missed you Hailey, a lot. I know you're still mad at me but please hear me out first. See you later? I'll be waiting. Eric.

THAT JERK! NO WAY AM I GOING TO TALK TO HIM AGAIN.

I believe we have nothing to talk about Eric. Just leave me alone.

*Beep beep*

Please, just meet me after class. And after this I won't bother you again.

NO WAY! BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST MY VIRGINITY! DAMN IT. AND BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST MY DIGNITY AND NOW I HAVE RECOVERED THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE DESTROYING IT AGAIN!

Zach's POV

"Hey, you guys sort things out yet?" River teased.

"Yeah we did. Right Hailey?" I turned to her but her face's different from the time we were in the room. What happened to her?

"Really? Why the mood Hailey?" Tori asked.

"Huh?... nothing. I am just sleepy that's all." Then she gave out an obvious fake smile.

Strange, after our talk she was happy and sweet but now it's like she's bothered again. After her phone beeped, her mood changed. I wonder who texted her? Something tells me it was Eric. I hope my instinct's not right.

"Hey Hailey! Let's go shopping after class! I need new clothes." Tori said. "Hello earth to Hailey!" She then snapped Hailey out.

"Uh...sorry what was that?" She responded. "I said let's go shopping after class" Tori answered. "Maybe tomorrow Tor, later after class I just wanna go home and rest." She said.

"You wanna go straight home? ...After class?" Tori crossed her arm. "Are you sick? ....Are you okay sweetie?" She added as her hand moved to Hailey's face.

"Yeah I'm okay and no I'm not sick. I just want to rest that's all. My head hurts, uh maybe it's the weather." Hailey sounds frustrated.

"But the weather's fine. Not too hot, not too cold." James said.

"Uh... right." Hailey said as she looked down.

"Hailey if you have problem, don't hesitate to tell us. Okay?" I ask concerned as I held her hand, she quickly shrug her hand off. Then she just nodded and again with the fake smile, it pisses me off every time she does that.