Chapter 22

Hailey's POV

"Rise and shine, Ms. Hailey" Sonia said with happy tone. At least someone's happy.

After I took shower, I headed straight to my closet. I saw the skirt that I wore yesterday in the basket. I pick up the skirt and throw it in the trashcan; sad that the skirt was from Chanel. Then I picked a plain white stylish loose shirt, and a dark red jeans. I decided no skirts at the moment, after what happened yesterday. Then I'm in no mood so I just applied lip balm and just let my 'flowy' hair flows. Slid into a flat close shoes and I grab my Alexander's hand bag and headed to school without eating breakfast, my appetite's still no where to be found.

Finally after boring morning classes it was lunch time.

-At the cafeteria-

"You're not touching your pizza." Tori whispered to me.

"Not hungry." I debilitated.

"First time to hear that Hailey's not hungry." James joked.

"You never said no to pizza." Tori added. "I just-" then I heard a voice coming in the room. Shit! It's Eric. Then I tried hiding myself looking away so Eric won't notice me. I quickly lay my arms on the table and rest my head on the table avoiding contact with him. Then Tori asked "Hey are yo-" I interrupted. "Yeah just shush." I hushed back. I tried to look up and he's gone, I think. So I sit back again and not after a while, I heard a voice from in front of me.

"Hailey?" Then there he was standing in front me, I froze at the moment don't know what to do but Tori moved her hand on mine and I smiled back.

"What are you doing here?" Zach finally asks in an intimidating tone. And I looked up to look at him at shock. Eric chuckles, wait why is he laughing? Ugh I hate him so much! "What the hell are you laughing about?" I spit and he snaps his head to look down at me with a stupid smirk on his face. I narrow my eyes to give him a hateful snarl.

"Did the whore moved on already? That was fast." He teases in belief and as Zach take a sharp intake of air. "Did you forget the time I almost make you cu-" he tries to finish as I close my eyes tightly to prevent tears coming down.

"Enough" Zach shouted as I gasp looking at his standing-tense body, the tears giving a blur to my vision.

"Look buddy, if you don't wanna cry, leave this instant." James giving him a warning.

"You're messing with the wrong people here." River joined.

All I can see in my blurry vision is Eric in front while at my side Zach, River, and James stood there as well. I notice Zach's jaw clenches and his eyes hold none other than hate and disgust. "Leave her the fuck alone or else you'll be dealing with me! It pisses me off seeing your face, it makes me want to rip your dick off and feed it to your bitches." That was very hot of him, wait what?

"Calm down dude." James and River tried to get hold of Zach but he's too angry to control himself. Zach throws himself on top of Eric, causing him to fall flatly on the floor with him straddling his stomach, holding him down. He starts to throw hard punches to his face and Eric tries his best to throw some back to him but it was too weak. After Zach made few hard punches to Eric's face, he finally gave up and leave the cafeteria. Yay he won! In your face Eric!

Then Zach then went to sit back at our table. He sat beside me, I just wanna giggle but no he just got in a fight defending me. James and River laughed, "That dick! He's not even that tough as he look" they said.

Then I turned to Zach, wait he's staring at me!