Chapter 28

*Ringgggggg*

"Rise and shine!" I shouted with glee. What a beautiful morning! It's a lovely day ahead! Alright time to shower! Then I head to my bathroom, after that I finished taking a bath and looked myself in the mirror. "You are now officially Zachary Anderson's girlfriend." As I talked and laughed to myself. Creepy!

And went in my closet, hmm what to wear, what to wear? How bout' skirt? It's been a while since I wore a skirt to school. I'm now stronger and not afraid of anything/anyone, except for insects of course. Ew!

I wanna wear something lovely today, that gives me the touch of happiness and love. Omg I'm so in love, damn that Zach. I scan through my clothes, then I decided to play with clothes so I picked a plain white tank top, the neckline is a little deep exposing my cleavage but not too much, and a black shorts along with a red kimono styled by Dior. And for my shoes it'll be a nude Christian Louboutin heels. Almost done, I put on light make up and just let my hair flows down perfectly fine. What bag? Oh right... a classic black Chanel handbag.

*Beep beep*

Good morning sugar, are you done? 🙉 I'll pick you up in 5 mins. I love you ❤️

It's so unusual that someone will text you in the morning to say I love you and other sweet stuff. It feels so good not to be alone. He's my boyfriend! *giggles*

Goodmorning! 🙈 Yup, done. See you! I love you too 💘

"Ms Hailey, Mr. Anderson's here." Sonia shouted. Ahh he's here! "Okay Sonia thanks!" I giggled.

As I make my way downstairs, I saw him leaning against the staircase looking ravishing as always! I'm so damn lucky! His eyes never left mine as that goes the same to me. "Hi sugar." He kissed my cheek. "Sugar?" I smirked. "Yup cos' sugar's sweet and so are you." He then whispered. "Stop being so cheesy Zach!" I laughed. "Let's go or else we'll be late for class." I added. Our hands intertwined while we walk out from my house.

While we're on our way to school, I suddenly asked. "Zach-"

"I don't have a nickname?" He teased.

"Oh uhm, is it necessary?" I questioned. Really, nickname?

"Nah, just messing with you sugar. Wait, what was that you're going to say before I interrupted?" He replied.

"Oh yeah that, I wonder how will people stare at us later, you know us being official. And you know... the gossips and all" I asked.

"Let them stare, it'll be fun seeing their shocking faces." He laughed "The only thing that'll piss me later is when boys will stare at you and your legs."

My face turns red after he said the 'leg part' what's wrong with that? "Uh-" okay i really don't what to say about that! LOL

"I'm just fucking happy that you're mine. You're so goddamn beautiful Hailey." He grinned. "-and very hot!" He added with a dirty smile while looking at my body. "Perv!" I crossed my arms and look away.

"Okay sugar, we're here." He hold my hand and kissed it. Can he stop doing that? It makes my mind go insane!

-At school-

As we both got out of the car, he stood beside me and holds my hand so tight then he kisses me on the cheek, that makes me smile and giggle. We started walking, there goes people starting to murmur stuffs and others started looking and staring at us. You know that scene in Twilight where Edward and Bella goes to school together for the first time and people started staring at them differently, yup that's kinda our scenario now.

"Omg is that Zachary and Hailey WESTWOOD? Are they a thing now?"

"I thought she'll never have a boyfriend?"

"Is she still a virgin?"

"Zachary's so hot!!"

"Damn, she's taken already? I was planning to court her, Jesus christ!"

"Fuck she's so sexy, look at her breasts and legs."

"Zach be the father of my child!" "

So two of the most successful families' child are dating..." 

Woah, people sure know how to do the 'talk'.. Wait what's wrong with my breasts and legs? Get a life!

"Ignore them babe, they're just jealous that I'm with the most beautiful girl." He whispered wrapping me around his arm. I leaned to him nodded. He sure does know how to make a girl comfortable.

"HAILEY WESTWOOD STAND RIGHT THERE." Wait who shouted? As I turned around, I saw-