Chapter 35

Hailey's POV

How time flies so fast! It's been a year since my first last day in college...

*flashback*

As I ran to class BANG! "Ouch, uh I'm sorry-" my butt hit the floor ouch "Next time watch where you're going dumb ass" He yelled at me with his deep voice.

As I was about to get up, expecting he would help me with my books, he left and disappeared. "Jerk!" I groaned as I go to class.

*End of flashback*

Then the first time Zach and I went out for dinner. And I ordered pasta and fries which surprised him.

*Flashback*

"You're ordering what?" He asked with a surprised tone.

"You heard me, pasta and fries mister." I answered.

"A girl ditching salad over pasta and fries. Aren't you afraid of the calories that'll cause you fat?" He teased.

Something about what he said made me feel anguish. What's his problem? "What's wrong with a girl eating pasta and fries? I'm freaking hungry! And I don't care of the carbs and fats. And FYI I believe my body's in perfect shape."

There was a paused moment until he laughed so loud. "Hey be quiet! Everyone's staring" I snapped him out.

*End of flashback*

And the time he had stay at my room for the rest of the night because it was raining hard...

*Flashback*

"Why do you need to lock the door, Westwood? Are you-" he smirked and he didn't finish as I interrupted him "Shut it. I locked the door because I told her you'll be sleeping on the couch. I know she'll freak if she knows the truth, dumbass"

Then I hopped onto my side of the bed. I felt his arm wrapping my waist and pulled me closer. "Hey what ar-"

"Relax, I'm just hugging that's all. Now go to sleep, princess" he whispered and he's touching my hair. That feels good! I couldn't even feel the coldness of the air conditioner with his arm around me.

*End of flashback*

And the time I visited his house and stayed overnight...

*Flashback*

Then I soon started stirring as a sign that I am awake. "Goodmorning, beautiful." Zach said softly.

"Goodmo- wait! Morning? OMG I FELL ASLEEP? I HAVE BEEN HERE THE WHOLE NIGHT IN YOUR ARMS?" I freaked out.

"Relax nothing happened. By the way thank you." He said to calm me down.

*End of flashback*

Oh and my favorite part, the day he confessed...

*Flashback*

"I'm sorry." He whispered to me surprisingly while hugging from the back.

"Hey let go! Wait what did you say? Sorry? For what?" Then I turned around and stares at him.

"For overhearing your conversation with Tori, for being rude at you sometimes, for disrespecting you, for being so slow, I should've said already how I really feel towards you but I was afraid that you don't feel the same way. I really like you Hailey. I know I'm a little late for saying all these but hey what do you expect, I'm Zachary Anderson, the playboy. It's not easy to confess my feelings, I never done something like this before. That's why you're lucky... but honestly the lucky one here is me. I know you wanted a prince charming of your own and let me tell you I'm no prince, but if you really want I can wear weird costumes and capes then ride horses and sing when I talk then we'll live happily ever after. Since the day I met you, you've changed me, a lot. You're really something special. And I promise you, as long as I live I will protect you, even if it means catching a grenade for you. Ms. Hailey Westwood, I have surrendered myself to you.... I want you to be my girlfriend." He let out a big sighed.

That leaves me speechless! He was so hot and my heart really melted. I was really touched. I wanted to say I like you too, and I love you too but I have to assure first.

"Zach. I don't know..what to say. I-" I murmured. "It's okay. I'm sorry if I scared you." He said with smile.

"Are you sure you're not drunk?" I asked, half joke half meant.

"Nope. I'm fine" he crossed his arm. "Hey Hailey, You don't have to answer me right away. If you fall, I'll be here catching and waiting for you." He winks

"But I already did" I mumbled.

"What's that?" He said.

"Nothing." I looked and walked away.

"No, I heard something." He smirked while walking towards me. He then took and holds my hand tight.

"You heard what?" I remove my hand from his. I blushed.

"You said 'I already did' I was just making sure I heard the right words." He suddenly reached for my hand and intertwined his fingers to mine that made my heart pump faster. I didn't let go because I wanted this.

"You..uh heard the right words." I slowly look him in the eyes while our hands still intertwined.

"So you love me too? And you're willing to be my girl?" He asked pulling me closer with his arms around my waist hugging me tightly.

If I won't tell him I love him then there won't be another chance. I can do this! "I-I love you too, Zach. And, uh yes I'm willing to be your girl."

He leaned closer. Inch by inch, closing the gap between us until it was really, really close! Then we stared at each other for maybe two seconds, then his lips move slowly to mine. The kiss was divine. Sweet, soft and gentle. I entwined my arms to his neck and he wrapped both his arms around my waist drawing me even closer to him. You know those fireworks that goes up on the 4th of July? Yup that's how wonderful our kiss were, full of colors and sparks.

"Now that's a kiss!" He smirked.

Then he kissed me again on the lips and this time slowly to my neck. It tickles but I still let him.

"Now that leaves a mark." He smirks again and pointed at my neck. "That means you're mine, every single part of you is mine."

*End of flashback*

And the first time we went to school together....

*Flashback*

As we both got out of the car, he stood beside me and holds my hand so tight then he kisses me on the cheek, that makes me smile and giggle. We started walking, there goes people starting to murmur stuffs and others started looking and staring at us. You know that scene in Twilight where Edward and Bella goes to school together for the first time and people started staring at them differently, yup that's kinda our scenario now.

"Omg is that Zachary and Hailey WESTWOOD? Are they a thing now?"

"I thought she'll never have a boyfriend?"

"Is she still a virgin?"

"Zachary's so hot!!"

"Damn, she's taken already? I was planning to court her, Jesus christ!"

"Fuck she's so sexy, look at her breasts and legs."

"Zach be the father of my child!"

"So two of the most successful families' child are dating..."

Woah, people sure know how to do the 'talk'.. Wait what's wrong with my breasts and legs? Get a life!

"Ignore them babe, they're just jealous that I'm with the most beautiful girl." He whispered wrapping me around his arm. I leaned to him nodded. He sure does know how to make a girl comfortable.

*End of flashback*

Good times, good times... It's just scary how fast the time runs, graduation tomorrow! I'm finally graduating after 4 freaking years!