Chapter23- Start

I've found myself lying on his bed with him grinding on top of me.

His kisses moved onto my ears, nibbling it giving me wild sensations.

A soft moan escaped my mouth as he trailed his kisses going down to my neck.

I pushed him away from me causing him to stop but looking at straight into my eyes with wilderness.

One swift move and I'm already on top of him sitting on his crotch. We were kissing passionately as I'm grinding mine against him. A moan came out of his mouth as I felt his shaft more stiften.

Before I knew, my pants had already losen.

I took of his shirt as he's taking off mine. He unclasped my bra and without any second sucked it like a baby who's craving for some milk. I arches my back while he's playing the nips of my breast with his tounge. His other hand's fondling the other.

He's encircling his tounge around the areola then biting the tip of my bo*b. He stops, gropes both of my breasts then looks straight into my eyes making this scene hotter.

"These are just mine, Hera. All mine."

I've let out a moan, I just can't speak a single word because of the sensations that he's giving me.

He went back conquering my lips with his. I started exploring his trunk with my toungue. Biting his nip going down his V-shaped waistline.

"Gahhhd, Hera. I'm going crazy." Heard him saying.

I continued leaving kisses on his waistline while pulling his pants and underwear away from his body.

His erection suddenly caught my sight.

'Damn. He's big.'

"He never fails to surprise my Hera, eh?" He teased when he caught me staring on his. I just left him a smirk then grabbed his shaft moving my hand in an up and down motion.

While moving my hands, my toungue is busy licking his balls, making him bite his lowerlip.

I am enjoying my view.

"Hera, s-suck it." He hardly spoke while Im licking the tip of his manliness.

"Say please." I teased.

"Uhhhhh. P-please, Hera." He utters.

"My command." I grinned while he moans the moment I inserted his shaft inside my mouth.

As I was busy doing my job, all I could were his moans from the pleasure he's been receiving. Then I felt his shaft stiftened calls that he's already going to release. He's about to withdraw his p*nis from my mouth, but I held him causing him to release his juice inside my mouth. I saw his eyes widened as he's watching me swallowing his s*men.

I too don't what've gotten into me. But that wasn't bad at all.

"That was a very sexy move, Hera." He said as he catch his breath.

I smirked. That would be the last, babe.

He stood up as I lay down on my bed. With my surprise, he walkes towards the door and went outside my room naked. He went back holding a mouthwash and a bowl of ice.

"First things first." While handing me the mouthwash. I got his point so I gone straight to the bathroom.

He carried me the moment I stepped out of the bathroom the put me on the bed. I don't know where he got these stuffs but began tying my hands and legs from the four sides of the bed.

He cut- Yes, cut with scissors- my clothes into pieces until I am all naked. Then he began putting a blindfold on my eyes. I am quietly observing these things he's going to do on me. And I can't deny thay it's getting more exciting and erotic.

He began to kissed me on my lips, I felt a cold things inside his mouth realizing that it was the ice that he's holding a while ago. He transferred the ice into my mouth. Next thing I knew is the another touch of ice, this time, on my skin starting from my hands to my shoulders to ny neck going down to my breast. I've let a loud moan as I felt the coldness of the ice encircles around the n*pples. He continued doing it until the block of ice melts.

He started exploring my body with his toungue while one of his hands caressing my p*ssy. I arched my back when he started encircling his finger on my cl*t. All I could do is moan.

"Louder, Hera. You are so wet." Then he slides one of his fingers inside me.

I screamed because of the pleasure.

He released his finger, then after a minute, inserted his 3 fingers that are now cold as ice.

"R-raven. Uhhhhh" that's all I could say. I felt my body stiftened and the last thing I knew, I could sense him licking my v*gina tasting the wetness and the nectar that came from me.

My breathing becomes heavy. He took of my blindfold and I saw him smiling. I smiled back. The look in his eyes, they are too precious. It is telling me something I couldn't understand, all I know is we're both happy.

He started to position himself between my legs. Next thing I knew's we're already exchanging moans.

"I love you, Raven." I unconsciously bursted in between our kisses. He looked straight into my eyes as he answered,

"I love you, too, Hera." Then I felt a warm sensation that lingered inside me, as he stopped and as I slowly closed my eyes.

*Raven's POV

A tear escapes as she closes her eyes. I held her face and left a kiss on her forehead while wiping her cheeks.

Tinanggal ko ang pagkakatali niya at agad siyang kinumutan saka ako humiga sa tabi niya. Pinagmasdan ko lang ang buong mukha niya habang paulit ulit tumatakbo sa isipan ko ang mga huling salitang lumabas sa bibig niya.

'Mahal na nga rin ba ko ni Hera?'

Paulit ulit kong tinatanong sa sarili ko. Hinawakan ko ang kamay niya at saka umayos ng higa.

Pero paano kung nadala lang siya ng emosyon?

Unti-unti ng bumigat ang mga talukap ng mata ko hanggang sa pumikit na ako ng tuluyan.

------

A/N: 2 updates for tonight! Ayan na! Kayo na humusga! Totoo na ba o bugso lang ng damdamin? Ayieeee. I love you :* Keep voting commenting and spreading.

xoxo,
Chubi