The job

Normal pov

Team natsu got off the train and went to meet up with the person who posted the job.

Natsu pov

Why the hell was Lucy and sting together, and what did he mean by last night ? I was there last night " UGH ! "
Lucy and the rest of the team looks back and ask if he's okay. " yea, I'm fine " he replied .
Did he go over after I left ? No he couldn't have, could he ? Ugh why is this making me so mad !

Grays pov

I wonder why natsu looks so pissed.
Well... I guess I could guess, I mean that kind of pisses me off as well. Why was another guild member with Lucy . No why , why was sting with Lucy and when what time . He said last night but natsu was there last night . Did he go over after natsu ? Wait ... That means he saw her crying and he was comforting her ... Wait was that why her face was so red when she saw him ?

Norma pov

Team natsu got to the guys house to get more information about the guy .
It seemed pretty easy it was just a Jewel thief, nothing they haven't Handel before. Lucy and Ezra went to the jewel shop, and talk to the owners , Erza and Lucy acted like they work there while natsu, gray, and happy wait out side watching the shop.  Nothing happen the whole day. And luckily it didn't because gray and natsu wasn't even paying attention. They were so lost in thought that they didn't even notice the shop was closing. Erza and Lucy closed the shop up and went to get gray and natsu + happy.
Finally they all met up, Erza decided they should do look outs, just incase he comes in the middle of the night. Erza said she would take the first look out.
Gray, happy , natsu and Lucy went to the inn near by, they all got in the room and ate some food it was really quiet.

Lucy pov

Ugh today was a really long day, first I ran into sting and rogue and yuki, and I couldn't even talk to sting it was so embarrassing, and that job ugh and natsu and gray both is acting really weird, and they won't even talk or look at me. Did I do something wrong ?
Maybe I should try to talk to them first and try to make this weird atmosphere  go away .