29: Alicia

*****

"You know this whole 'yell at each other make our friends pick sides then say I love you and have awesome sex afterwards' isn't exactly a brilliant plan. You should just have angry sex instead. It's better," I heard Harry tell Niall.

I was in one of those moments when you aren't exactly sleeping anymore but you can hear everything that's happening.

"Not everything about having a girlfriend is about having sex," laughed Niall, "just most of it."

I couldn't help but smirk at that one.

"And we dont always have sex after. Just most of the time."

"Well," said Harry, "you fucked last night. Zayn asked me to leave the room for the night since Perrie was in town too.  I came over to sleep with you and I heard everything... Mostly Ava though; a little bit of you, but it was mostly Ava."

We didn't have sex yesterday though.....

"...... That wasn't us." Said Niall again, "You know Zayn is only three doors down, right?"

I could imagine Harry face now. A mix of disgust, perversion, and pride that Zayn could do that to Perrie considering when they're together Perrie seems so calm and confident. Never letting herself be lead by Zayn but rather a happy medium.

"We should get them a  Muzzle," teased Harry.

"Odds are they probably already have one," I said teasingly while getting out of bed.

"Did you just hear that?" Harry asked with a bright red face.

"Everything," I said to both of them with a small laugh.

I picked up my shoes from the ground weirded out by the fact that they were both being extremely weird.

“What’s wrong with both of you?” I asked while finishing off my laces, “You guys are acting as if you just impregnated someone.”

“You weren’t supposed to hear anything,” said harry, “It’s guy talk. Girls aren’t supposed to hear guy talk.”

“Whatever,” I muttered, “I’m going. I only have one more week to finish off the songs for the album and I still have to write at least three more since they also want to get the Deluxe Edition ready while they’re at it.”

“Isn’t that a bit much?” asked Harry, “You should let someone else write those.”

“Oh god no,” I said annoyed. “I hate going into Co-Writing. It’s so annoying everyone always wants to dominate the song and we can never agree on the theme of the song.”

“This is explains why Taylor said you were hard to work with,” muttered Niall. “You’re a control freak!”

“As in Swift?” I asked offended, “I am so not hard to work with! Every time we were writing something for my or her album, which was only twice, she wanted to do a boyfriend thing! She told me an entire backstory about the relationship, as if I cared! I just wanted to write a damn song and get out of there. That was it, not have an entire crying session about how he was an asshole.”

I rolled my eyes at the memory; So annoying.

“You know you and Niall should write something,” suggested Harry while looking at us, “It would be fun I bet, it would help sell records and everything.”

“I don’t think so,” said Niall quickly while I was coming around to the idea.

“And why not?” I asked him offended, “I am a good writer!”