38: Piss

****

"Have another!" Insisted the pretty blonde.

"I don't drink that much!" I shouted above the music.

"Oh c'mon!" She insisted, "Just one more?"

I had already drunk about like 10 shots.

I stood up while shaking my head, not bothering to actually speak. They've persuaded me to drink the last 5; I need to stop.

I turned around to walk towards the exit and crashed in a woman carrying a ton of drink.

"Shit!" I said mostly to myself, "I'm sorry!"

She of course was way too gone to react.

She let out a giggle and kept walking, ignoring the several shards of glass near the bar.

No one was hurt.

I stood up to walk away when he caught my eye.

I stormed my way to him. Completely confused as to how he could be here.

"Why are you not in London?" I asked flipping him to my view.

He stared at me for a solid minute. I do admit though; I was slightly disappointed.

I had hoped that if I were to somehow find my of the beloved boy band, he would have blonde hair and blue eyes... But no.

I was stuck with my absolute best friend who just happened to have curly hair in a quiff and green eyes with the words smallest cupids bow.

I didn’t mind Harry, but I always did prefer Niall.

“...Oh my god,” Harry muttered. He pressed my face with his hands and I squished his face in return.

“Sup,” I said.

Alcohol talking.

“What are you doing here?” he slurred.

I thought I was drunk, but my little boy was definitely shitfaced.

“I live in this town for fucks sake, you’re the one thats supposed to be in London!” I said to him.

“I made a weekend trip with Ed,” He slurred back over the music, “Nothing too big; he should be around here somewhere...”

He starts to turn around and look for Ed.

I panic. No one can know that I’m here. I hid so well, and rarely left the house-

“ED!” shouted Harry.

“Shut up!” I told him to no avail.

I slapped him across the head and he stopped.

“You’re so rude,” Harry muttered.

“Yeah,” I said in agreement.

“Sorry,” he said slightly more sober, “I know you don’t want to get caught up with us anymore.”

*****

I kept laughing.

I don’t know why, but I kept laughing.

“And then,” Harry said while gasping for another breath of air, “Louis just fell!”

He made a splatting sound and continued laughing.