6: ...Deal

***

“It took a while, but here is your cookie, and my coffee!” I shouted blindly while slamming the door to our apartment.

I put the cookie on the couch to find Allison on the phone. I stopped yelling, and instead went to my room. I turned on the TV and watched the news.

My phone started vibrating and I went to check up on it.

Harry.

I quickly pick up, “Hello?” I said with a smile.

“Hey Avy babe,” He said referring back to nickname he knew I hated. It just sounded so silly, “What you up to?”

“I told you not to call me that,” I laughed, “Nothing, just got back from Starbucks and shopping. What about you?”

“And you didn’t invite me?” he whined,  and I luaghed, “Uh, I’m here with Liam. Simon said you should get down at the studio. It’s apparently an image meeting or something like that.”

“An image meeting? What’s that?” I asked. I’ve never had one of those before, but they don’t sound fun, I already don’t like it; then again me not liking it, probably has something to do with my hate of any type of meeting.

“Liam explain to her an image meeting is,” I heard Harry ask the boy who was with him. I heard the phone line rustle and the phone was handed around.

“Hi Ava,” I heard Liam say.

“Hi Liam,” I said just as sweetly, “So, what’s an image meeting?”

“An image meeting is basically just with your publicist. They tell you how your image with your fans and the public in general is going.  If it’s something bad, like your name is losing its value, then they talk about how they’re going to boost it up. And let’s keep this between us, but… I think it’s probably going to be about Niall.”

“Niall?” I asked surprised, “Why would it be about Niall; we ended like ages ago!”

“I know,” he whispered. Was Niall there? “But Amy and Niall ended just last night after you left! People think it was because Amy hates you, and you and Niall are still friends so she broke up with him. Fans are picking sides, and apparently yours is losing!”

“Wait, Amy broke up with Niall right after I left?” I said surprised. She said she would wait though, “She told me she would wait so that I won’t get hate…”

“Wait, she told she was breaking up with him?”

“Yeah, last night in the yard. She came to me and we started talking about everything and she told me how Niall and her weren’t working out, and blah blah blah, but then she said she would wait a bit so that I don’t get slammed. She was looking out for me… So why didn’t she wait like she said she would?”

“I don’t know, but you can’t change that now. It’s all over twitter and now you’re getting the down fall.”

“How are they going to fix everything?”

“Since this is about love life, it probably has something to do with us.”

“Wait… so you guys are getting into this now too?”

“Yeah were at the studio, Simon called us to come too.”

“Well Harry didn’t tell me that…” I muttered, “I’ll be right over there. Give me fifteen minutes.”

“Got it,” He said, “I’ll see you in a bit.”

“Bye Liam.”

“Bye Ava,” with that he hung up.