5: HOMEWRECKER

****

“Allison!” I shouted from my bedroom.

“I’m not speaking to you!” she shouted back angrily.

I’ve never heard Allison’s angry voice. She was always so happy.

I swear she only has three traits: Happy, brutally honest, and kindness.

I stood up from my bed and breathed. I couldn’t forget last night. Amy was going to break up with Niall, but she was also going to spare me the hate.

How long is she going to wait?

“Ava!” I heard Allison shout from the kitchen.

In case she was in danger, I ran to the kitchen to protect her, not realizing I probably wasn’t going to be of any help.

“What’s up?” I said once I saw that nothing major was happening.

It was just a regular Saturday afternoon. It was noon, Allison was having coffee while watching celebrity news, and eggs were on the pan.

“Listen,” she said turning up the news. I saw my picture come up on the screen and I quickly left the room.

“Allison, you know I don’t want to hear the stupid conspiracies people make up about me! Turn that shit off!” I said from the hallway, making my way to my bedroom.

“I think you’re going to want to hear this,” she raised it louder, and I could hear all the way from my room.

“Yesterday, around four O‘clock Ava, the talented teen Idol too many, was spotted at a McDonalds here in London. It has come to the conclusion that Ava finally took a break, from her break. After Six months of her ‘leaving the music industry’ and going M.I.A. everyone is in frenzy.”

I got even more flustered, “Allison I said to turn that fuckery off!” I shouted, and started to make my way to the kitchen to turn the TV off myself, but then Niall came on.

“In just that one day, Ava was spotted with ex-boyfriends band members and him at said McDonalds, and later on she was spotted leaving the studio, with Niall Horan, the famous ex-boyfriend. Alone,” the lady laughed, and turned to her co-host, “They seemed a bit friendly don’t you think? I see Nava making a comeback…”

The other co-host simply laughed it off,  “Niall is with Amy Green remember. But I will have to say they looked rather adorable holding hands on the street right there.”

The picture of us ‘Holding hands’ was put out.

“He was leading the way!” I shouted to no one.

“Oh yeah, and they shared a taxi remember. We even got a source who said ‘Ava and Niall are in a very good place right now. They want to hide a bit from the public eye so that people can’t see the romance brewing once more, but the connection never left! They’ve always been in love, and Niall was the only one who stayed in touch with her when Ava left the industry these past six months.’ It sounds like Love again! But what about Amy?” 

“Amy’s not going to like this… In other news-” 

“Shit…” I muttered, “I haven’t even gotten back a day, and already half of the One Direction population hate me!”

“Avy,” clarified Allison, “You don’t get it that’s just one. You’ve been everywhere all morning. E! News, E4 everywhere! Even the hard evidence news! What did you do last night that was so shocking to everyone?”

“…Come back?” I said in question, “I didn’t do any bad. I went to McDonalds to get my coffee, there’s nothing like British coffee, and I saw the boys, they saw me, we started talking we caught up a bit, then I went to the studio, they boys dropped by again, and that’s when things got weird.” I explained everything that happened with Niall, and then I told her about what Amy said.