Chapter 2: Outlaws

Wanting the Bad Boy - Chapter 2: Outlaws

Alex's POV

I parked my car in the driveway full of other cars. Well it wasn't really the driveway. It was more like the front lawn along with the rest of the other cars parked there. I took my keys out of the ignition and put them in my pocket along with my phone. I walked to the front door. The music could easily be heard from three houses down. I opened the door and walked through. A girl who was only in her bra and underwear ran past me as she was playfully being chased by my buddy Stan. He looked at me and said a quick, "Hi," as he passed me and ran to catch up to the girl.

I walked around the house and found Dylan and some of my other friends standing in the kitchen. They were all holding red solo cups that I assumed were filled with alcohol by the way the guys couldn't stand up straight or keep their eyes open for more than two seconds.

Dylan handed me a cup and I quickly accepted. I took a few sips and the alcohol started to kick in. Some girls had come into the kitchen in their short dresses and were grinding against me and some of my friends. The girl in front of me was in my English class. Her name was Santana. I knew her pretty well. She was always at these kinds of parties. I wasn't calling her a slut or anything, but she did sleep around quite a bit, but when she was in a solid relationship she didn't cheat. She had some class.

I wrapped my hands around her waist from behind and pulled her closer. She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the living room where the rest of the party was. There was a large crowd by the music and they were all grinding and jumping around. Santana wrapped her arms around my neck and started dancing with me. It started out calm and I thought that maybe she was sober. Then she started to pick it up after the first song was over and she turned her back to me and was grinding once more.

I was grinding against her when another guy came over that I had never seen before. He put his arms around her waist and she was instantly intrigued by him. She ran off with him and darted for the stairs. I turned around and grabbed a can of beer from the cooler. As I opened it I saw a girl standing by the fire place with a water in her hand. She had long brown hair that covered her face. She was standing with a group of girls that I was familiar with. The popular girls.

Some guy walked up to the girl and he started to put his hands on her waist. He was trying to get her into the middle of the room to dance. The other girls around her were cheering her on to dance with him, but it looked like she really didn't want to. The guy puller her closer and she tried to push him back but he didn't stop.

"Comme on babe, dancce with mee. Doon't be succhh a pruddde," he said louder than was necessary. He was clearly drunk. He could barely make the words out.

"I don't want to. Please stop," the girl said in a quiet voice. Her eyes wouldn't meet his and she started to back up until her back hit the mantel of the fireplace.

Dylan had made his way into the room and was dancing with his girlfriend, but he was seeing the whole thing. I handed him my drink and walked towards the guy and the girl. "Dude, back off. She said no," I said in a stern tone.

The guy looked at me with his bloodshot eyes. His name was Drake. He was on the football team. He was a nice guy and didn't mean any harm, but he was known to take a lot of girls' v-cards when he got drunk.

I stepped between him and the girl. He took a step closer to me. I was easily four inches taller than him and larger. He looked me up and down and backed off slowly. "Chill dude," he said and found another girl to dance with.

I turned around to see the popular girls making weird faces at the new girl. She put her head down and held her arm in one hand. As I was about to ask if she was alright, I was pushed aside by a short Asian girl. She grabbed the new girls arm gently and helped her out of the crowd. "Thanks Walker," the Asian girl yelled to me and gave me a small smile as she left the room.