Chapter 14: Girlfriend

Wanting the Bad Boy - Chapter 14: Girlfriend

Alex's POV

I met up with Candace after work Friday night. We went out to a club and had a little fun. I had been around Coblie and Casella and Dylan a lot lately and it almost felt like babysitting. It wasn't that it was a complete bore, it's just that we didn't do anything exciting. I enjoyed being around them, but there was nothing exciting me when we hung out and watched movies all the time. I told Candace that I needed to get back out there and she said she could tell. I was becoming soft she said. I argued that immediately and suggested that we go out.

She agreed easily. She was always in the mood to go out and drink. So after work we went back to her place and she got ready. She put on a dress and heels and fixed her make up. It took half an hour for us to finally leave the house. I just put on another shirt and waited downstairs watching TV.

When she was finally ready to go, we got in my truck and headed to the next town over. That was where the clubs and bars were.

When we got there, we parked on the side of the road, just down the street. I walked with Candace inside and the first thing she wanted to do was dance, before even getting a drink. That's what seemed odd about the night.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor. There were people everywhere tonight. Usually it was never this crowded. Candace stood in front of me with her arms around my neck and she danced against me. I placed my hands on her hips and felt her moved against me.

"Feels different with me, huh?" she asked. I nodded. Things were different with her. I pulled her closer and she whispered into my ear, "Alex, I don't like your girlfriend."

I stopped her and pushed her away a little. "Look, she's not my girlfriend. I'm getting of everyone around me being so sensitive all the time. You've never cared about any other girl I'm with and I've never been worried about your guys. She's worried about you and I don't want this stupid drama in my life. I liked when I could be with you and just have fun without anyone getting jealous."

I let my hands drop from her waist and I turned around to go to the bar. This was just ridiculous. I'm not anyone's. I'm not Colbie's and I'm not Candace's. I'm not anyone's. The fact that they are both getting jealous about me hanging out with other people really bugs me and I don't want to be around either of them if they're going to do that.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, then Candace sat next to me. I didn't say anything. "Hey, what's up with you? Any other time I've said that you just laugh about it."

The bartender came over and handed me a drink without even asking for ID. I took two big gulps of it then turned to Candace. "I'm just not in the mood to have crazy people around me right now."

"You really need that drink," she said as I took another big sip. "You never freak out at me when I say stuff like that. Look what she's doing to you," she said getting closer to my ear for me to hear better. She placed her hand on my chest. "You know you could do so much better than her anyway." She was close now.

"Candace," I started but she interrupted me.

"I mean look at me." I did. She was hot. She smirked at me. That devilish smirk. "I don't like your girlfriend. I think you need a new one." I smiled at her. "I could be your girlfriend." She took my hands again and pulled me towards the dance floor once again. I felt better. I felt looser. I felt like I was back where I belonged.

I was changing. I was around Colbie too much and she was starting to make me soft. She was starting to make me feel these things that I had never felt with anyone before. It was weird. This was where I belonged. This was what I was comfortable with.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me close to her. "I don't want to hear you say her name ever again," she whispered to me.

She pressed her lips against mine and everything faded away. Colbie was gone. My parents were gone. The people around us were gone. It was her and me. She pulled away from me and turned so her back was against me. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her close. She danced against me. The breaths in the room made the air thick.

We danced for a little while longer, then she wanted to get something to drink. She had a few drinks, then I knew it was time to get going. The lights were giving me a headache and she was about to reach her end. I took her hand in mine and guided her towards the door. We walked out into the street and got in the car.

I was able to drive. I had only had one drink and it was a while ago. I started the car and drove down the road. As we started to get back into town, Candace was getting handsy. She was practically in my seat.

"Candace, you need to sit back down," I said keeping one hand on the wheel and my other on her to help her sit down.

"Are we almost home?" she asked touching my face and planting kisses on my cheek and neck.

"Yes, we are almost there. Sit tight." She continued to kiss me. She just couldn't get enough of me.

We pulled into the driveway and she climbed on top of me. She started to kiss me before we could even get out of the car. She leaned back and hit the horn. I pulled her closer to move her away from the steering wheel. I picked her up and stepped out of the car. I put her over my shoulder and brought her towards the house.

She started to wiggle around in my grasp but I kept her still. I opened the door with the key under the mat and walked inside. I put her down, but kept her in my arms. She was trying to run away now. When she got drunk she acted like a child. I took my shoes off and my coat while keeping one arm around her. I chased her up the stair and into her room.

She jumped on the bed with her heels still on. "Candace," I said laughing at her. "Take your shoes off." She did as I said, but decided to throw them at me. I dodged them and glared at her. "You want to play that game?" I asked.

She smiled at me and pointed her finger towards me and motioned for me to come closer. I climbed onto the bed on my knees and she grabbed onto the collar of my shirt. She pulled it over my head. She smashed her lips against mine and started to unbutton my pants. "I know you want me," she said breathing heavily. "It's not a secret."

I smiled. She is so full of herself. I slid her dress off and got on top of her. She kissed my neck and I grinded against her. She stayed in one spot for a while. There would be a mark in the morning, that was for sure.

So everyone. How was this chapter? Too sexual? haha. I hope not. Anyway, the song for this chapter is Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne. I'm sure everyone has heard that song, but can you find where I used the lyrics? The photo is a cover made by @zenikiah. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed it and please let me know what you think.