Chapter 4

A/N: This is where things will get confusing. From this chapter go on, SOME chapters will be told in both the past and present from DIFFERENT POV. 

*

It never rains in southern California....

*

Slim POV
The month of April...

"Aye ma' I know you see me callin' yo" Spade said.

"Nigga leave me the fuck alone" The girl flipped him off.

"Suck dick for tips nasty ass hoe" Spade yelled.

She started yelling in Spanish and from the little I know, she's cursing his ass out.

I laughed "Damn man that's you?"

"Na man that's just a round' the way HOE" He yelled the last part.

"Estúpido, estoy fabuloso" She flipped her hair while going into the corner store.

"She got a gordo ass man" I dapped him.

"And she give excelente head" he laughed.

I was at Spade's house out on the old block just on the porch. Who sits around a TV all day when you can get live entertainment right outside your house. Spade works with us at the trap, he's Ace's right hand. Their blood cousins, born a day apart, they ain't called Ace and Spade for nothing.

"Damn man is their a female on this block you ain't never been with?" I raised a brow.

He began to roll a blunt while thinking "Neisha's ass"

"Damn man for real? I heard she got that good pupu"

"Yeah, well she blacker than a motherfucker" He lit the blunt.

I laughed "And you wonder why these females act the way they do towards you"

"I got standards" He shrugged.

"And it's them uppity hoes you go around"

"That's right" He took a pull "They hard to get with you regular niggas which means that pussy don't get passed which leaves me a high percentage that my ass won't catch some type of disease or some shit" He passed the blunt.

"Good ass thinking man" I nodded.

"Hey Slim" Rochelle walked by.

"Sup ma'" I smirked.

"None much" She smiled "Hey"

Spade nodded.

"Off to work?" I asked.

"Yup I'll see you around" She waved before walking off.

"Nigga who that?" Spade elbowed me.

"Rochelle man" I rubbed my side.

"Rochelle? Rochelle?" He said with a confused look.

"From up the block man, Miss Denise daughter."

"Oh shit word man?" He sounded shock.

"Yeah blood the one who was with Goofy waaayyy back in the day"

"Who swore up and down about wanting a real nigga?" He asked.

"That's the one man"

"Fake TITS! Fake lips, fake lashes, fake hair, fake nails. And these bitches are looking for a REAL man. Attractive females are always the most insecure, while these Shrek looking bitches, walk around thinking they're the shit. These hoes now a days comin' outside lookin' like a damn Rainbow. Red Weave, green nails, blue eyes, and yellow teeth." he exclaims.