Chapter 2

I heard these niggas tryna stop my shine.. I dare these niggas try to stop my grind

Tatty POV 

"So your not going to come?" I asked Chris.

"I got to work." He exclaimed.

"You always got to work" I rolled my eyes "I've been planning this for two months now"

"Tatty I'm done with this conversation." He walked away.

"No we're not because I didn't say that so bring yo' ass back here"

"TATYANA!" He yelled.

"CHRISTOPER! We can go all day" I clapped "This is very important for me and my family and I'll really appreciate if my soon to be husband would be there"

He whipped his head in my direction "Husband? You fucking some nigga now?"

"Uh no I mean y-"

"Me?" He chuckled "I'm not marrying you"

The fuck you mean yo bucket head ass not marrying me?

"Patton me?" I placed my hand on my chest.

Five words, YOU. GOT. ME. FUCKED. UP.

He signed.

"Yo ass better breath and recollect your dam thoughts and think about where you laying your head tonight" I crossed my arms.

He turned his body to walk towards me.

"Have a nice day" I went to the kitchen.

Hungry  much? I made myself a sandwich as I heard the door close. I'm guessing  he finally left for work. Since Cayden was born that's all he's been  doing. Working right around the clock and we always get into it.  Arguments about him working so much. The deal was when I get back into  work, he'll going back to his regular hours so he can be around the kids  more. I guess he didn't listen.

My baby Cayden is finally 9  months, oh how time has fly by so quickly. He's nothing but a busy body  as he crawls all over the place. Each day he looks more and more like  Chris.

Xavier is just X. He's been doing really well in  school, he turned 6 two months ago. We had a little Avengers birthday  party for him. He was really upset that Kai couldn't be there, but we  all know what happened so we just kind of left it be. X and Kai are joined to the hip, even though he doesn't understand what is going on, he was still sadden about it.

I grabbed my phone dialing my mother's number.

"Hey T" She said into the phone.

"Hey your taking the boys up there right?" I questioned.

"Yes we're already here by the way Princess said to give her a call right away" She said.

"Is she there yet?"

"She left to get a few more things" She answered.

"Alright well I'll call her now then" We then hanged up.

I quickly dialed Princess's number.

"Hey Cuz" She answered on the third ring.

"I was told to call you" I said uneasy "Please tell me everything is going as planned"

"What did I needed what did I ne-oh what time are you coming?" She asked.

"Maybe around 12" I said.

"Good. Well everything is set I'm just getting the last of the food. I wasn't expecting this much people to turn up"

I chuckled "Wow. Everyone's there?"