Chapter 19

T was in Chapter 18 MM if y'all didn't see that. Kai's dress in the MM. I LOVE this dress OMG!! That dress is giving me life. 😍😍😵💦🔥✨              🏃              💨👠💄💖💎💋🍑🍑💋💎💖💄👠🏃💨✨🔥💦😵😝😝

*

Girl Don't. Don't be scared. Promise me Don't. Don't u run back to that nigga.

*

Omniscient

Terran's eyes scanned over Kai's body from head to toe as she stepped out the house, locking the door behind her.

"Damn!" He says to his self as he looked over her long lean legs admiring them.

He always had a thing for females with longs legs, the thought of him rubbing her legs and them being wrapped around his waist excited him. Thoughts of her being his wife, bearing his first born and a few more ran through his head.

"Hi" Kai waved shyly at him as he leaned off his car.

Something about Terran made her feel like a schoolgirl going out on her first date with the school's star student. She just only noticed he had on all black which made her glad she didn't wear black tonight.

"Hey" He flashed his pearly whites at her.

"I'm sorry about that" She said to him thinking back on how rudely Kee acted towards him.

She knew her getting out into the dating scene would bother him, but she never thought he'll react like that.

"Consider it forgotten" He smiled as he opened the passenger side for her.

He quickly jogged across the front of his brand new grey Porsche 2015 Exclusive Panamera. He was pumped to be finally taking the pretty lady who pretended to be his girlfriend at the hospital a few months back out on the town. He remembered how angry she was when she stormed into the elevator and how her facial expression changed as they both started to converse.

On that day he vowed that he would make her someone important to him, reason why he made the move of asking for her number but she wanted to play a childish game of running around, which had him intrigued.

"Your good?" He questioned her as he got in the car.

She smiled "I'm fine"

With that, he started the car as Diamonds Dancing blared through the cars speakers, both Kai and Terran were preparing their selves to start rapping the first verse.

I'm at a stage in my life where I feel like I can conquer anything and everything

"Sipping on Dom Pérignon for no reason. Popping tags, upper echelon for no reason. Seen this bad little jawn, she was perfect. I'll let her push the foreign right now if she worth it" Terran rapped.

"Balling in the middle of the club, no jersey" They both rapped together which surprised Terran.

She didn't seem like the type of female to be rapping along to any Future song. He'll be surprised as he gets to know her even more.

"I don't want no liquor cause I been drinking that dirty. Bring that ace, bought a case, my niggas with me. Bring some ice for my cup I drink with me" Kai rapped her little soul away.

Diamond, diamond, diamond, diamonds on me dancing