Chapter 23

These are just fillers until the next chapter. It's finna be lit....💦🌴👀🔥

YG POV

I just pulled up to the house with the gifts I thought I'll get for Kai. It's her 27th birthday and I had to do something spectacular for her.

For all that she's done for me, there's no gift in the world that I could buy that'll amount to that.

She's a great mother, a damn good friend an-

"Hey baby" My mother greeted.

Mom was catering for the party. I thought it was really nice of Kai asking my mom for helping her out. I know about the relationship Kai has with her mother and I know how much she appreciates my moms.

"Sup mom" I said as I was getting out my car.

"I'm just tried baby. You don't come around and see me no more. I'm a bit worried" She said concerned while rubbing my shoulder.

She was right. Since the whole 'me taking Pumpkin away from Kai' incident. I've really beaten myself up about it. I barely did drops with the gang, went to the clubs or even check on my mama. I was really depressed after what had happen.

The past two years gave me time to reflect on the man I wanted to be in the next five years. I stop hanging in the streets and opened a few businesses of my own, such as the car wash and clothing stores selling my brand of '4hunnid clothing' across country and internationally.

I still did club appearances which surprised me that people were still listening to my music. All that mattered to me was my daughter, family and money.

I opened the back door of the car as I got the few gifts that I had for Kai out.

"Bought a lot of gifts to add to her growing collection" She joked around with me.

"Well I had to treat her" I closed the door with my foot.

As I struggled to hold the gifts, I got a phone call.

"Mama can y-"

"Hand them here" she took a few gifts from me as we walked up to the front door.

I looked at the caller ID saying "It's my jeweler"

She smiled as I answered it.

"Aye. What's up Frankie?" I greeted as a we spoke briefly.

"Aye G. That custom order of yours is ready for you to pick up" he told me over the phone.

"Oh word" I looked at the Rollie on my wrist.

"Yeah man. Whenever you ready come and get it" he spoke in his thick Italian accent.

"Alright man I'm on my way" I informed him as I hung up.

"Aye mom" I grabbed her attention as she was fixing the gifts on the table.

Which was fairly high alright.

"Yeah son?" She asked.