Chapter 35 Part 2

Y'all better comment on this long ass chapter 😑 I swear if y'all don't Imma stop update regularly.

YG POV

"I'm Belinda's mother" she said to me

I stood there in complete shock for a good minute. Looking at this woman like she had two heads. Is she really serious right now?

"She's not here, if that's why your here" I said harshly "I don't even know where she is"

"May I come" she asked politely bypassing what I said to her "If that's okay. It's just to talk about my daughters whereabouts"

I nodded as I stepped aside as she walked in. Belinda owes me a explanation for this mess she created.

"The living room is this way" I said to her as she followed me.

"This is a very lovely home you have here" She complimented while looking around.

"You're not here to view my house" I gestured for her to have a seat on the couch.

"Yo G who-" Dena cut Slim off.

"Well well well" She began while staring at Benita "If it isn't the old hag that popped the Demon slut out-" Slim covered her mouth as her screams were muffled.

Benita looked at me in hopes of me apologizing for Dena's mouth.

I shrugged "Your daughter is real-"

"Quite the slut" Benita finished as she chuckled  "Belinda favors her father very much"

"The nigga fucked around huh?" Slim questioned as Benita nodded "Damn Dena. We both hoes, how do you think our kids gonna come out?"

Dena quickly twisted his arm and then spoke "Why are you here?" She glared at Benita.

"It's about Belin-" Dena cut Benita off.

"Duh captain obvious" She rolled her eyes at the woman.

"Dena" I cut her a look "Can you please get to the point of you being here" I looked at Benita.

"Sure" she shifted uncomfortably in her seat under our watchful eye"Belinda contacted me a few days ago. Before I can ask her any questions she gave me an address which turns out to be yours"

"Why would she send you here?" I questioned confused.

The shit with Belinda isn't adding up, she pops up and then goes into hiding when she wants.