Chapter 44

Trinidad, West Indies 🇹🇹

Kai POV

"Welcome to Trinidad. I hope you enjoy the festivities on the island." the air hostess greeted us as we entered the terminal of the airport. 

The tropical cool breeze kissed my skin and the sun became acquainted with me. I've been on that plane for so many hours straight, I couldn't keep track. It was nice to actually enjoy the flight than working it.

"Thank you" our group of what seemed like twenty plus said to her.

Our party consisted of G's people and Mustards people. How everyone was going to fit in the hotel rooms, beats me.  It was only midday here and I just wanted to stretch my old bones out from that flight. I've never felt so uncomfortable before, having Pumpkin sleeping on me didn't help either.

"And what's on the agenda for today?" I questioned no one in particular.

I barely even knew of the people that are on the trip with us, honestly. I really did think Mustards wife Chanel and the kids were coming, but I guess I was wrong. Everyone left their little families back home, except G.

"I'm hungry right now. What are some good spots to eat at?" G asked me as he adjusted a sleeping Pumpkin on his shoulder.

We were still walking thru the terminal as a few of his guards were gonna get our bags for us.I quickly picked up Pumpkin's favorite toy slipped from her hand and fell to the floor.

"I haven't had a doubles in yeaaarrssss" I said as I picked up her toy off the floor.

I've literally been craving a doubles since the last time I was back home.

"What's a doubles?" Rj, Mustards artist questioned me

"It's an Indian delicacy, one of the most common street foods on the island. It's a must try" I told him.

Just when G was about to speak, he quickly gave Pumpkin over to me as we were rushed by crazed fans. This would be the first time I'm dealing with this.

"YGGGGGGGG!!!"

"I LOVE YOU YGGGG!!"

"YG CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH YOU?"

"CAN YOU SIGN MY BOOBS?"

"I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABY, BABY!"

Okay that was too much. Such starstruck people.

"Boss we gotta get you out of here" I overheard Gloves say to G "And now. There's a van waiting for you out front, everyone else will follow"