Christmas Dinner Special

A/N: whatever happens in these specials has NOTHING to do with the original story plot

A/N: whatever happens in these specials has NOTHING to do with the original story plot. It's just something random, don't take this seriously. Enjoy 😘

🌲Christmas Eve🌲

Christmas seems to come around sooner and sooner each year.

"I really hope tomorrow isn't thanksgiving all over again" Kai said while washing a few dishes.

He chuckled "Thanksgiving was EPICCC!"

Yes indeed, Thanksgiving was one for the books. From the delicious food to the epic clap backs. Makes you thankful for having such a crazy family. They always know how to entertain at family gatherings.

Kai was finishing whatever Christmas cleaning that needed to be done. She always liked a well put together house for the Christmas season. This was time of family coming together and enjoying each other's presence.

"I'm guessing that's why Ms Shonee is doing it small this time" Kai added as she washed the last dish.

"Which is sad" he commented while playing with Pumpkin "But at least you having the dinner here"

Kai was going to have her own Christmas dinner at home. For a few reasons actually. Thanksgiving was a bit of a let down so Ms Shonee took it upon herself to separate everyone. It was Kai's idea of having her own dinner, since she does have a family of her own.

She chuckled "That's all your fat ass is thinking about. Food!"

G laughed at her comment about him being fat "Not my fault y'all food taste damn good" he looked at Pumpkin "Don't yo mama food taste good?"

"Mmmhh" she smiled widely with a nod of her head "Yummy in my tummy" she rubbed her tummy as so did he.

"Y'all are a mess" Kai laughed "Two little fat asses I have on my hands"

YG shrugged "Not our fault your cooking is A1"

"Mmmhhh" she hummed while wiping the counters "I have everything I need, it's to just start with the bread and ham"

"Your making bread?" He asked her.

"Yes Keenon. It's tradition to make bread, well my mom would always bake bread for us to eat for breakfast on Christmas morning" she told him.

"We about to have a feast tomorrow" he smiled widely.

"Yes sir" she picked Pumpkin up while placing a kiss on her cheek "Santa is going to drop off your presents" she trailed off while looking at the clock "Later on tonight"