Chapter 12

A/N: for those of you who plan on reading Deception I beg that you pay close attention to the details of this book.

*

Dena half bald headed ass in the MM

*

Memories of way back when...

*

Keenon YG Jackson POV

I fluttered my eyes open to be met in a all white room. I was all alone with nothing but the sound of beeping noises all around me.

Last thing I remembered was being dragged on the ground and lots of blood. I maybe dead or something but I'm suppose to be in hell not in this all white room.

"Mr. Jackson I'm Doctor Rosario" I'm guessing I'm in a hospital "I'm going to check your vitals, please make any type of movement for me"

I swear when I get out of this I'm going to kick Tee's ass. Because of his lack of understanding when I said to cover me. Ole boy got me shot up and I was going to return the favor.

"Well mam your son's vitals are fine. He's suffered a hard lash to his head which may result in to future headaches which won't be as normal. He's currently brain dead. As for the gunshot wounds, their healing slowly from which we found ten bullets in him. Surgery went well with no major organs being hit by any bullests. We have no word on when he'll come out of this coma, but we're keeping a close eye on him as he's on life support. He's breathing on his own which is good. I'll be in contact with you if anything chances. Enjoy the rest of your day" and with that I heard the slam of ya door.

"Baby" I heard my mother sniff "I'm here for you okay? If you can hear me please move for me"

Mama I wanna move but I can't.

"Pumpkin can't see you like this" she sighed "That night when you were suppose to come home, she was restless, like she knew something was wrong"

Where is she? Please tell me you didn't bring her here. She can't see me like this.

"Everyone's worried about you. Your father even called while he was in prison" wow, news travels fast.

I heard the sound of the door, I'm guessing someone else came in.

"Imma leave you two alone" Mama sniffed "I love you baby" she kissed my forehead.

I heard shuffling and the sound of a chair being placed next to me. I suddenly felt a warm hand caress my hand.

"Why did you have to go?" A soft voice asked "You could have stayed home but no"

I'm guessing Bilinda got the news of me being here.

"You're so hard headed but don't worry I'll be here to take care of you since someone else isn't"

Kai isn't here? I hope she doesn't keep Keenia away from me because of this shit.

"When you get out of this I'm kicking your ass from here to Hong Kong" She said sternly "But I have heart and I'll wait until your all healed"

I'll like to see your ass try and kick me.