Chapter 14

A/N: Chapter 3 is up on Deception..  Go comment and like on it.

*

I can be your nigga but I can't be your man. I can fuck you like your nigga but I can't be your man.

*

Dena POV

"So this the reason why you didn't want me coming down at your work huh?" I questioned as I leaned on the door frame.

Today was my day off and I thought out of the goodness of my heart, I'll get out of bed and go grab lunch from Benihana for Ryan. Here he is in his office with this chick rubbing all up on his chest.

"Baby it ain't what i-" I held my hand for him to stop talking.

"Nobody ever taught you to knock before you enter?" The chick said to me smartly.

Dena you are in a business place, please don't do anything to cause a scene. Woo sah!

"Did nobody ever told YOU not to put your hands on a man who's clearly with someone, hmm?"

Count to ten D, 1, 2, 3- beat that hoe- 4, 5, 6- no Dena no not today- 7, 8- the devil is a lie and he's out here to get you- 9, 10- I'll go to church and pray for this chick.

She chuckled "He doesn't speak about you so I assumed-"

"I don't mean to cut you off because you DO seem like you got a valid point to prove but assumptions will get your ass whooped so?" I shrugged.

Point 1 for Dena, you being calm and shit like the boss bitch you are. You go girl.

"He's here doing overtime so clearly you aren't doing something right for him to be here"

Bitch?

"No boo boo, no. I please my man all the time, clearly he's about that bread and your not accustom to a real nigga like that, all your use to is a lazy bum nigga don't mean you can come for my nigga, love" I smiled.

Oh did I just strike a nerve?

She looked pissed "Look bitch-"

"Baby girl don't let my calm demeanor fool you, I go 0 to a hunnid in 2.5 seconds. The next time you breath or look in his direction, think or be anywhere near him, I'll drag yo' honey boo boo looking ass up and down these halls. Okay?" I questioned.

"Aah aah" She stammered.

"You sound like your getting fucked. Close your mouth honey you might catch flies" I laughed as she stormed out the office slamming the door.

"And why are you laughing?" I questioned Ryan as I placed the bag of food on his desk.

I took a seat in the chair across from him before carefully taking the food out of the bag as I got comfortable. Little miss heavy booty just worked my nerves now I got to eat it off.

"So you mad at me? I said I didn't do anything, she just came at me" He said.

"I believe you" I ate a broccoli "The next time I see some sly shit like that, I hope you like seeing a glass between us" 

I don't think I can do jail time. I need direct contact with my man and I'll pull a Cardi B and kicked that glass.

"Dena yo-"

"Drop the conversation Ry I'm over the bullshit. I'm tired of the facade we've been putting up for the past month. What's really going on between us?" I questioned looking directly in his eyes.