Chapter 17

A/N: For those of you who are Dave East fans, boii do I have a treat for y'all. Check out my book Harlem Nights.  PS. Go check out Addictive Pleasure by 400_SoKold I'm into that shit and it's just started.

*

Pull up, pull up.

*

YG POV

It's been two months since Kai and I had our sexually encounter. For the while, we've both been in a really good space. We came to an agreement of doing family night once or twice for the week.

It's basically the three of us at her place or mines, watching movies, eating snacks, family quality time. I was currently at her place having lunch about to head out and catch up with the guys.

"Aah" Pumpkin said while pointing at her mouth.

I was trying to eat my food in peace but I guess lil mama can get a bite.

"Mmmmm" She hummed while chewing.

She was standing on my lap with her back pressed to my chest while her face was scrunched up while chewing with her button nose.

"It's coming to the end of July and her birthday is in September, we should really plan something" Kai stated.

I thought about it "A water park or something? You took her to those swimming classes right?"

"Yup" She said.

"Aahhh" Pumpkin had her mouth open with her tongue hanging out of it.

I laughed "You greedy like yo mama" Kai glared at me.

"What time you leaving?" Kai asked as she took Pumpkin from me wiping her mouth.

"When I'm done here" I took a sip of my water.

"I'm leaving in a few, I'm going to give her a bath and then take mines. Can you stay until I'm done?" She asked while Pumpkin was playing with Kai's necklace.

I nod as she adjusted Pumpkin on her hip.

"I'm going to visit the pet shop today, I saw they have Pits for sale" Kai informs me.

"You really gonna get her a puppy?" I cocked a brow as I looked at Bad Ass who was laying under the table.

"Yeah why not?" She shrugged as well as me.

"Daddy is feeding you to much, your getting a heavy booty" Kai said to her while patting her bum.

"When you talking to her you call me daddy but when it's just us it's my government" I stated.

"I'll be back. Keenon" Her voice travel from down the hall as Bad Ass ran down with them.

I smirked as my phone rang on the kitchen counter. I got up from the table along with my plate and made my way to the sink.

"You've reached the I DON'T GIVE A FUCK residence how may I NOT help you" I said into the phone while washing my dishes.

I swear Kai's food be bomb as fuck, cooking A1, mothering skills are A1 and she got some grade A p-

"My nigga way you at?" Ace questioned.

"With my family nigga, something you should be doing" I said sternly.

Since Dena and Ryan announce that they got married and it was all his idea, the girls have been on the edge lately.

Becca and Tee been arguing a lot more lately and the shit is honestly annoying. She'll get vex with him for the smallest of shit, like this one time she asked him to go to the store and get her a few groceries. One thing led to another, he didn't buy the right brand of whatever because the store was out of stock and she flipped on him for not being committed to the brand.