Chapter 13

A/N: Y'all comments have me dying most of the time and I love the feed back that I get from y'all, cuz' y'all are my motivation to continue with this book. Keep the comments up baes ... I also wanna thank everyone who's been adding my books to there library or reading list, I peeps it all. If y'all wanna add the girl who plays Kai's snapchat, its MsLaniBlair .. Some of the things in here may relate to her snapchat.

*

Pull up in that all black if a nigga run up wrong we gon' lay his ass flat... 

*

Spade POV

"Excuse me brother Spade" Pastor Eton spoke while walking up my driveway.

The whole reason of me doing what I do is to keep the most hypocrite out of my yard. How are you going to watch a crack head sitting on my porch step, two hookers doing drugs, my gun sitting pretty on my leg and still invite yourself on to my property.

"Eye Pastor E" Booz greeted him.

Pastor Eton looked at him in disgust before forcing a smile. That's the same shit I can't stand right there.

"Ladies good evening" Pastor E eyed them which made them uncomfortable.

"Que necesita para obtener la cogida lejos de mí" One of the girls scold as I gestured for them to go inside. [you need to get the fuck away from me]

"What do I owe of having you grace my unholy palace?" I said a uninterested a tone. 

"I was just taking a short stroll down the block and I saw you and I thought I'll stop by" He smiled.

The lies you tell as a pastor are shameful.

"Your church is all the way over on 54th and 55th street, why come to the hood and get trenched from drugs off sins of sin sins" I exclaimed.

It was no secret the pastor did drugs but I found it weird for him to be on this side of the hood, more or less walking on my grass.

"You standing on my good grass" I growled before he can say anything "I cut those motherfuckers early every Saturday morning if I see a foot print of that shit, I'll hang yo' balls on my rear-view mirror. Understood?"

He nods "I must say, your grass looks well taken care of"

I grew impatient just by looking at him.

"I already know that" I said in a bored tone.

I watched closely as he drooled over the weed in Booz's hand.

"Let-let-le-let me get a hit ma-man" He stuttered.

"Na man" I chuckled before taking a hit "Booz why don't you go scope some shit out and let me deal with this pecador" [sinner]

I watched as Booz made it down the driveway with the two hookers I had over last night. I don't have sex randomly, I just had a couple of drugs I needed wrapped and I so happened to have seen them standing on the corner of the liquor store and gave them enough money than they make in a week.

"I don't like you E" I said coldly.

He chuckled "And why is that?"

I threw my head back in a fit of laughter "Fuck do you want? My hatred for you is about to show"

"I need money" He looked down to his feet.

"And why should I help yo' heartless ass?"

"Cuz we family and if I don't I'll be dead" He sighed.