Chapter 10

Hoe-Bilinda in the MM lmao ... I'm sorry I took so long with this update.

*

All the bad bitches in pumps, I got a bottle lets get drunk,
All the pretty women stand up, if you hate your nigga we can fuck.

*

YG POV

"Da da" Pumpkin said as she playfully hit my chest.

"Pum Pum" I mocked her tone.

"Mwaahhhh!" She grabbed my cheek kissing it.

After the little cookout at my Mama's I dropped Bilinda off at her crib before going back to my Mama's to pick Pumpkin up. I had her for the next few days because her and Kai are going to Trinidad.

"She's too damn adorable" Mama pinched her cheeks.

"Because she took after me" I cheesed.

She sucked her teeth "If it wasn't for Kai she wouldn't be half this cute" I rolled my eyes "Boy don't make me smack you"

I laughed "Why your grandma doing me like that?" I asked Pumpkin.

She took Pumpkin out of my arms has she laid her head on her shoulder.

"And how are you and Kai?"

"We're good. Co-parenting and that's about it." I shrugged.

"That's nice" She smiled "But that chick you brought over? Um? Shilinda?"

I groaned "It's Bilinda" I corrected.

"I don't care, I don't like her so?" She tilted her head.

I huffed.

"You better huff and puff and blow some where else" She said.

"And why you don't like her mom?"

"First off she isn't Kai, secondly she seems too young for you. Y'all shouldn't be settling down so early, more so her and thirdly you NEED to be working things out with the mother of you child" She said sternly.

"I love Kai but I guess it wasn't meant to be" I shrugged.

I'm in love with Kai there's no question about that it's just I seem to get into trouble which  results to me hurting her.

"Boy" She shook her head "Kai loves you, you can see it by the way she looks at you. You're the fucked up one that doesn't want to settle down with the mother of your child but you settle with a hoe" she held her hand up "I don't want to hear it. That chick is a gold diggin' hoe and when you realize that it will be too late cuz' Kai would be long gone"

Fuck, Kai ain't going no where. She ain't getting no new nigga.

Just when I was about to voice my opinion I got a call from Ace.

"Yo' blood" I answered.

"Nigggaaa" He slurred "These motherfuckers up in here on some- aye nigga put that shit down- G man you need to come down to the trap man."

I sighed "This better be important"

"Yeah we got business to discus" He added.

"Hey, hey, hey! Take it easy, man!" I heard Slim yell in the background.

Fuck em' niggas doing?

"I know what I'm doin', man! Shut the fuck up! Always wanna be a nigga moma or sum' shit" Tee yelled.