Chapter 20

A/N: So I'm thinking about doing a spin-off with the kids of this story. It's a thought, I'm not sure if I will. Basically Pumpkin, her cousins and a few others will be in it. Thoughts???

*

Getting lean, and sleeping. I feel the plots and schemes.. 💪🙏🍀💉 Quoted by Ms 400..

*

Kai POV

It's been a few days since my date with Terran and the night of G taking Pumpkin from me. My first thought was to go straight to the police, but I couldn't. He's already involved in so much, he can be taken away and Pumpkin won't have her father.

I know she's safe but I really needed to find her. These past few days I've been in the house calling his phone. A few times I went over to Mama YG's and she told me she hasn't seen him.

I'm really upset no, I'm pissed off that G did some bull shit like this.

"How are you feeling?" Becca questioned me.

I simply shrugged while staring off into space.

"You have to eat something Kai, please. Pumpkin is fine, G won't let anything happen to her. She's his eyeball, she's safe baby girl" Leya rubbed my back.

"I just want my daughter here, with me." Tears started to pool my eyes.

"And she will. Leya and I are trying our best to find out where G is" Becca said.

"The guys are helping us out" Leya said just as Goofy and Tee walked in.

Tee held a soup container as he sat it in front of me. They both gave me a comforted hug while telling me positive things.

All I wanted to do was lay in bed, curled up in a ball. All was missing is Pumpkin right next to me. If either one of us was sick, we'll both be in our footy pajamas, some homemade chicken soup, under the covers looking at a Disney movie.

Like this one time, we were watching Brave and the little girl reminded me so much of her, in terms of looks. Pumpkin was excited watching the movie, she'll walk and roll on the bed, sometimes jump on my back.

I just want her here with me so we can cuddle and watch a movie.

These few days I was completely out of it. I haven't eaten, I barely left my bedroom for that matter. I just zoned every and anything out. Once it didn't concern Pumpkin, I didn't care for it.

I didn't care about G, just my daughter. The thought of her not being around me for the this long, without hearing her was upsetting.

"Y'all brought food for her? I'm best friend for a reason" Slim yelled as he held ice cream and extra sweets up as he danced around before he climbed into bed with me.

"She needs food" Leya said sternly.

"She needs love and comfort and who's better than Ben and Jerry?" He mugged her "G is a bitch  for doing that, I got some connects looking out for his muscle headed ass. We all got you b"

He hugged me tightly as I took in his warm embrce.

"I heard he's a few hours from here, over on Oakland" Ace said while looking at his phone.

"Hey baby girl" Nae hugged me "When we find him we'll cut his shit up and serve it to him"

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Ka ka" Aceon waddled over to me hugging me around my neck.

"There we go" Slim said while poking my cheek "think positive, my God child is coming home, very soon"