Chapter 32

1)That Q&A was litttttt!!! 🔥 Dena running up on hoes, hoes popping up for their own benefit, Kai showing out, G racking in the ladies👀😏👏🏽 Tea was spilling over in that Q&A tho🐸☕️ but y'all didn't peep ish 😂👏🏽 IF there is a book 3. It's gonna be LIT!!

2)So,🙄 I love y'all so much to do another Q&A yayyyyy!!! But not now tho 😒🤗 I'll only do Q&A's when something BIG happens. So I'm thinking three more Q&A's. I'll space them out and the VERY last chapter of this book will be a Q&A. Okay? Good.

3)Tell me why y'all don't like Terran?
#TeamNewNigga🌴 or #Team400💯

4)That moment you drop an exclusive bomb in a few chapters ago that were suppose to explode in the future, thankfully y'all STILL ain't peep ish🙄😂

5) Yes people, Slim some what cheated on Dena. Kinda. Not really. READ Intense Pleasures to find out☕️👀

6) Updates for Complicated in California, Affairs of the Heart AND Intense Pleasures are up. Go check them out. Comment like and share my babies💋💦

I think it's time to wrap this book up no?

Kai POV

"Get off of me" he tapped my thigh as I got off.

"It's not what it looks like. Whatever you think is going on between me and G, is not what's happening. I don't have explain anything to you because nothing happen. If you don't trust me, then that's all on you" I stated.

I sat directly next to him as he turned and laid on his back. We both just stared at each in complete silence, for what felt like; eternity. It was one of those moments where you both wanna speak, but silence is all that's surrounding the both of you.

There's just something about sitting down in someone's presence and not saying anything. Just the both of you in a comfortable setting, looking each other in the eye.

It was just nerve wrecking just waiting to hear him speak but you knew they weren't going to. There wasn't any tension. No. I got the hint of him wanting to be alone; getting off the bed I felt his hand wrap around my lower arm. In hopes of stopping me. It took me by surprise.

Terran💕Zaddy💕Terror

Terran wasn't one to argue

Terran wasn't one to argue. He was the complete opposite of G, in terms of how he dealt with situations. He'll rather give you the silent treatment all because arguing isn't his thing. He's move of her, actions speak louder than words type of person.

"Kai" he said barely above a whisper.

"Yes?" I looked up at him as he had sadden eyes.