Chapter 25

Y'all some crazy mofos I swear 🙄 y'all didn't have a problem when G and Be-Hoelinda was together. Now that Kai is finally moving on with her life, for the betterment of her and her daughter. Y'all lil big mad. Really? I thought y'all would be happy for her. I guess not 😞 anyways. Just a small reminder. ITS JUST A BOOK 😂😂😩😩🙏🏽🙏🏽

Pumpkins cute ass in the MM 🎀

A few days later...
YG POV

"There goes the shark" I said as I held the rubber shark moving it in the water.

"No daddy! He's going to eat me and Donna" Pumpkin pouted.

Donna was her pink rubber ducky she had since she was small. She got it from Slim whom is her favorite person in the whole world. As she would say.

"I'm coming to get you" I said still holding the shark.

"No" she giggled.

"Yes"

"Donna is not going to let that happen" she folded her arms squinted her eyes at me.

"Stanley is going to come and" I paused as I drop the shark "Tickle you"

She giggled and kicked her little feet in the water "Daddy stop"

"Okay okay" I chuckled as I stopped "Time to wash your hair" I grabbed her shampoo off the counter.

"I don't wanna" she said sadly.

Last time she washed her hair, a little bit of soap got in her eye which caused it to burn.

"Daddy got a new shampoo that wouldn't burn. See" I held the bottle up as I assured her nothing was going to happen "So let's rubber dub dub"

"In the tub" she added as she played with her toys.

I carefully squeezed the shampoo into my hands rubbing it in her hair.

"You look like Santa" I laughed.

She looked up before getting some bubbles placing it in my chin "Look daddy, you look like Santa"

I dried my hand as I grabbed my phone opening the front camera. I laughed at myself before washing her hair.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby girl"

"Do I still look like Santa?"

"No baby" I grabbed her towel getting her out the tub.

I dried her hair leaving it slightly wet so it can hair dry. I took my phone going straight to snap chat getting the puppy filter.

"Pumpkin" I called getting her attention.

"Hmm?" She looked up as I snapped the picture "Oh I wanna see" she held her hand out as I showed her the picture.

"You look like your mother" I said as we looked at the picture.

"I look like a puppy. Mommy is not a puppy" she frowned.