Chapter 40

YG POV

YG POV

"AYO FAT HEAD!" Dena yelled out the window "GOT SOME TO SAY?"

This damn Chinese roach, always coming around.

"YEAH" I answered her "I CAN SMELL YO HOT ASS BREATH FROM HERE. SMELLS LIKE ASS"

"AND HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHAT ASS SMELLS LIKE?" She questioned me.

Like yo damn breath.

"I FOUND OUT RIGHT AROUND THE SAME TIME I MET YO ASS" I answered her.

Dena turned around "YO BURNING ASS MOT-"

Becca sped off while Dena went off still hanging half out the window. I don't know why her bum ass didn't fall out while the car was moving. Roll over her air headed ass. That would have been the highlight of my night.

I smirked as I leaned on the door frame getting my phone from my pocket, going straight to Kai and I's message thread.

Me: Tell that wanton noodle head ass friend of yours that I keep guns with me and it ain't that gun shit IOS gave us either.

Kai💛: No!

Me: Let her rethink pulling up when I'm around. It's gonna be, klopp! bap bap! splack! whoodie whoooooo!

I leaned on the door frame just when I heard a throat being cleared.

"Can I help you?" I questioned irritated as I looked up.

It was Kai's nosy white neighbor Miss Connie from next door.

"I heard tires screeching" She began while looking up and down the street "I know how you type of folks are"

Did I? No I did not. Did she just- no way.

"Excuse me?" I said.

She looked at me "Y'all dumb too huh?" She snickered "Keep all the ruckus down before I have to call the cops, five-0, 1-"

I cut her off "I know who they are"

"Good so I expect the place to be a drama free zone. Y'all always about drama"  she rolled her eyes "That's the last thing I want to deal with tonight"

"Last time I checked, it's just me and you alone. So who's this 'they' you talking 'bout?" I questioned her.

This woman got me all types of fucked up if she only says what I think she's gonna say.

"Y'all niggas" she said with a disgusted look on her face.

"Yo I got yo nigga" I prepared to buck at her just when she squealed and ran into her house.