Chapter 7

A/N: I apologize for taking extremely long with the updates of this book. I have other books that I've been giving my focus too. Baby Keenon and Kai are coming soon. I'm also turning this into a short story b/cuz I wanna AND I'm slowly losing interest in this book. Sorry my YG and Kai fans. And the ones that are here for Dena's crazy ass.

*

Friends that don't help you climb will make you fall...

*

Kai POV
Couple hours later...

"Can you help me?" I asked Kee as he sat on the couch.

"My bad" He took the bags and carried them the baby's room.

A month ago he bought a bigger house even though we aren't together we're both getting back to that good space.

"And how was your day?" He questioned as he came into our room.

"Your mom insisted on going shopping since she couldn't make it to the baby shower which reminds me, she's throwing another one for me next month" I chuckled.

"And you didn't want to come back to Cali" he cheesed.

"Whatever" i flagged him off "How was yours?"

"I got pulled over by the police but nothing happened. Was going for a drive up Oak town with Ace but we didn't bother" he shrugged.

"We should go up there one of these days" I cheered.

He smiled "yeah blood"

After taking a shower, it was time for bed as I got comfortable under the blanket going into a peaceful slumber, the ringing of G's phone woke me up.

"Kee your-"

"Answer it blood" he yelled.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Who the fuck is this?" A female voice questioned.

"You called me so who's you?" I asked with a hint of attitude.

"Bitch why you answering my man phone?" She snapped

"First off don't be addressing me as no female dog and secondly who's your man?" I played dumbfounded.

"YG hoe" She sassed.

"I'm story but the caller you are trying to get has been disconnected, please hang up and DON'T try again." I hanged up the phone.

"Who was that?" Kee asked as he appeared from the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"One of your flips" I mumbled.

He sucked his teeth "You fucking them hoes Kee?"

"Na blood I ain't cheating on you" He said.

I'm not in the mood and I'm not about to stress myself or this baby.

"Alright" I grabbed my pillow and blanket making my way to the guest room down the hall.

"Where you going?"

"I'm sleeping down here"

"I don't you I can't fuck no bitches since I made things right with us." he said.

"Okay. I'm not mad but I'm not going to stress myself out. I just want to sleep alone that's all" I said as he nodded.

We both said our good nights as he left the room. I woke up the next morning to a dimly lit room because of the little sunlight fighting it's way through the small cracks of the curtain. I turned to my side using my right hand as support pushing me up so I can sit up. As I stretched my hand felt an unfamiliar object. I turned my head to be met with G laying on his stomach sound asleep.