Chapter 18

A/N: Shout out to my readers who are from, The US, Canada, Suriname, Egypt, South Africa, United Kingdom and Sweden. Much love goes out to all y'all. Comment where y'all from, I'll love to have an diverse gang of characters in my book to relate to the readers. A N D I wrote this while drinking on Smirnoff, so if I have any mistakes, blame the drink. I'm thinking about giving y'all my Instagram since y'all got my snap chat [Brecocaine] or who knows.

*

One mans trash is another mans treasure.

*

YG POV

It's been a few days since our meeting with T and things have been down hill. He wasn't playing when he said that it was going to be war. In the course of three days, we've lost a few workers, connects even our products due to T shooting up a few of the corner spots we had and raiding them.

I ain't pointing the finger but it's Leon's stupid old ass the reason why we going through this bullshit.

"What the hell is you telling me?" Ace stated.

"That old man should have played the shit cool but no, he wanna act bold and watch what the fuck happened" I said to him.

I was currently in Ace's office talking about this bullshit of a situation Leon put all our asses in.

"Leon stupid ass sent a few niggas out to Miami to steal a few of his shit and in return the nigga killed half our shit" Ace sighed while dragging his blunt.

"He should have left the nigga alone when he was talking up in his ass. You been in the game longer than us"

"And he's been out of it for a long while as well" Ace pointed out "Could have left the shit alone but added fuel to the unwanted fire"

"Watch some shit happen" I stated.

"Other than the bullshit. What's good on yo' ends nigga? Looking like you glowing and shit" Ace laughed while I joined him.

I shrugged "Things good on my ends, I guess. Kai and I are getting along on a friendlier level. So I guess you can say we're rebuilding our relationship"

"Aye" He held his glass up "Good for y'all. Pumpkin is important remember that. Don't get into anything with Kai without thinking about Pumpkin. The kids are the future, don't fuck up so she's gonna end up with a no good nigga like you. Lord forbid"

"Lord forbid. I don't think I can stand her growing up, yet alone reaching the age to date. As for Kai and I, we're both taking things slow and I hope we really do get back together. After all the shit I've put her through, she was there for it all"

"Don't throw her a pity party because of the hurt you put her through, neither one of you know if y'all are meant to be together. Leave it to fate and let the broken pieces fall into their right places, besides y'all forcing them in. Love is like a puzzle, you have to go through all the bits and pieces before you find the right one to paint a beautiful picture" He lectured.

"Well look at you Mr. Philosopher and shit" I chuckled "I'll take what you saying into consideration"

"Good" He nods while taking a sip of his drink.

"How little man?"

"Boy bad as hell. Bouncing off the damn walls, always getting into something" Ace rolled his eyes.

I laughed "He looks so innocent"

"No. The little nigga wants you to think he's innocent, when you ain't paying him no mind, he's plotting shit and then attacks" Ace said.