Chapter 34

Dena POV
The next day....

"Xoxo, my love is very special. If you want it you can have it but don't take me for granted, so much. So much. So much things I did not say. I'm from Portmore, that's in J.A." I sang while dancing around the kitchen "We can do it on the beach deh. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock. Bruck it set it. Bruck it set it. Bruck it set it. Bruck it set it. Backshot show me weh yuh got. Extra, forget me not. When it sweet you weh yuh seh. Bap bap bap bap bap bap" I humped Ryan as he stood at the counter.

"FEVER! Mih wah yuh punany. Wine fi mi baby, everything crisp, my good love mek yuh turn an twist" I held onto his hips as I pulled him too and from my body "FREE WORLD BOSS!"

A/N: This song is in the MM. FREE VYBZ KARTEL. WORLD BOSS!!! Rup! Rup! RUP!

"Dena if you don't stop" Ryan groaned "I'm not in the mood"

Oop. Someone is on their period. All moody and easily irritated.

"Whhhyyyy?" I pouted while rubbing my body on his lower back "Let's get naughty, let's get naughty. Take your body to the floor. Toot that thing and make it drop. Come over and show me more. Hold me softly, I'll keep going. Till you're screaming and you're sore" I sang way off key.

I woke up this morning feeling bless. Nobody's presence is going to upset me today; even if I have to use my PIMP hand on a hoe, I'll still be good. This is the the life of being Dena. Enjoy the ride.

"Not today babe" he said as his phone rung.

He walked away from to retrieve his phone, as I stood off to the side. Whomever was calling as he looked at the Caller ID, he groaned while mumbling 'Why are you calling me?'

"Need me to do a drive by for you?" He cut me a look "I'm gangster" I pound my chest while holding a mean look.

He chuckled as his phone rang once more, stepping out the room. That was really strange, he never steps out the room to answer a phone call. Maybe he was going to curse whomever out. Must be one of those business calls. Shrugging it off, as I continued with my mini rated M concert.

"Can weeeeeeeee, kee keep each others company. Woah company. Can weeeee yeah. Kee oh woah. keep each others company" The beat soon dropped "Your dancing like you do, ooohhh you got the juice. We date waayyy back when, now he see me making moves. Now you wanna be with me. You wanna kiss me, you feeling relentless, you wanna take all of my tension. Boooyyy. I got a new thing now. He love the way I keep it classy. I just need him to keep me happy. He knows I ain't grew up with my daddy, when we make love I call him Papi. Can we. We keeeepppp. Keep each other company. Woah company. can we be each others company. Oooohhhh Oooohhh Ohh. Whhhhoooooo. Whhhooo. Whoooo. Whooo" I sang as the music continued to play.

Ryan came in clapping his hands scaring me half to dead "Your freestyle was good"

I smiled widely "Thank yo-"

"Gotta call you Denstin Bieber" He joked as I mugged him.

"I would call you Johnny Bravo, but I love you too much to disrespect you" I said to him as I went to get me a bottle water.

"The disrespect" He stated.

I shrugged "Hey! I loved Johnny Bravo when I was a kid okay. That was my boy"

"And now your married to a real life Johnny" He smiled at me.

I nodded "I have something better"