Chapter 6

A/N: I'm about to drop a book called Deception that's the cover of the book up above ⤴⤴⤴ I urge you to continue to read The Island Girl because scenes that take place here will be further explained in the book Deception. This is NOT a YG fanfiction but YG and the 4hunnid squad, Slim, Tee, Goofy and Ace will appear in the book because they are related to it. The newer characters, Spade, Booz, Hood, Rico, Pookie, Buda and their mysterious Boss and so much more.

Here's a little snip of what's to be expected of the book.

I got to the door as the sound of a male voice speaking can be heard. I listened attentively for another voice, I catered for one person but if there's more than one that still won't stop me from completing my job. I turned the doorknob slowly slipping in to the sight of my victim with his back turn towards me.

"Mark got the contract of $7.5 billion" He smirked at me once his eyes made mines "John I'll have to continue this conversation another time, something just came up"

As he spoke I took it upon myself to explore his office, from the wall dedicated to his wife whom he's cheating on and 3 handsome teen boys to the various awards he received. I saw he hand a bottle of what I assume is Henny so I more than happily poured us both a glass.

He kept that steady stare on me as I made my towards him. He sat in his chair while I sat on the desk crossing my legs.

"You didn't drug my drink?" He chuckled but he was serious.

"I don't have to drug you to do whatever I want with you" I smirked before taking a sip of my drink.

I watched as his hand trails from my knee all the way up to my inner thigh. I threw my head back closing my eyes.

"And what's your name beautiful?" he questioned.

I got off the table walking behind him as my hands trailed over his arms and chest.

"Your worst nightmare Mr. Newton" I growled in his ear.

I heard him chuckle before he started gasping for air. I may have used my nails to rip his jugular vein out. I stood there as his head fell back as his eyes rolled back. My head snapped to the door as I heard a gasp. I was met with a young woman as her eyes trailed to mines making her turn on her heels running. I ran out standing directly outside the office as I took my gun out and aimed directly at the middle of her head as her body came limp.

I took the stairwell down to the parking garage where I hopped into my black on black 2015 Rolls Royce Wraith. The sound of Ace Hood Buss Guns blared through my sound system.

The perfect song for the perfect time.

As my phone sat on the dash broad, I heard it beeped notifying me of a message.

Unknown: Meeting at head quarters at 0700 hours for briefing.

I made a mental note of the meeting as I pulled up to the drive thru at Checkers.

Comment if y'all like this and if I should continue with it 😊😊😊

Now back to regular programming

*

And you shine like the sun rise...

*

Dena POV
New York... Month: July

"By which I mean that I'd take a sweet, embarrassed pussy fart over a shuddering moan any day" I said proudly.