Chapter 49

A few months later...

Kai POV

"Okay girl I can not believe this day is here" Leya said while bringing in a box of my stuff into my new house "Growing up even more"

"You and me both" I agreed with her while putting down a box.

I was currently moving more of Pumpkin and I's stuff into the new house today. It was the last of the things and I was trying to start packing things away.

"It's really beautiful" she complimented it while looking around in awe "You living lavish girl

"It's really beautiful" she complimented it while looking around in awe "You living lavish girl. I need to move up like you"

I chuckled "It wasn't my first choice but G saw it and liked it and Pumpkin fell in love with it. Especially the pool, so you know he had to go and buy it for his little Princess."

"Can't blame a man for wanting to make sure his family is comfortable" she stated while unpacking a few of the plates in the kitchen.

"Think about all the pool parties you can throw here" Becca appeared with another box while setting it down on the island "I can see myself floating in the pool with a strong drink in my hand"

"I just have to barricade around the pool area for Pumpkin. Since I've enrolled her in those swimming classes, all she wants to do is swim" I began washing a few of the plates to set them off to dry and then put them up.

"Baby girl gonna be in the Olympics. You watch and see" Leya pointed out as Becca and I both agreed.

I'll support any dream my baby has and I'll be there with her, pushing her to be the best she can.

"Speaking of her" Becca spoke "Where is the little Princess?"

"Dena is on Aunty duty today, so she'll be picking her up after school and bringing her over here" I answered her while drying the wet plates.

"Hey! Where's everyone at?" I heard a familiar voice echo through the house.

"In the kitchen!" Becca yelled back.