Chapter 26

Your love is electric, it makes me go crazy, it makes me feel sexy. Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Kai POV

I was currently at my boutique were I'll usually be when I'm on my off days from work. Work at the airport has been wonderful, I still have hopes and dreams of traveling the world but I can't leave my growing Pumpkin.

Today I was having a business slash friendly meeting with a client. She's a close friend of mines I've met while here in California. I know they say you can't mix business and have a proper friendship, but she truly was a good friend.

Speaking of her, the door bell rung as she stepped in. I stood behind the cash register as she looked around the shop. This will be the first time stepping into the shop, aside from her clothing line being sold here.

"Hey girl" she greeted me as we hugged.

"You look nice" I complimented her as I took in her outfit.

"I just came from the gym. I sometimes try to look cute" she chuckled.

"For your husband to catch a case?" I chuckled.

Her husband was quite similar to Keenon. Ruthless for the ones they love.

She flagged me off "He knows I'm not going anywhere"

"Unless I have something to do with it" I smirked as she blushed.

"Two kids and many years later, I still got a body to make a straight girl love me" she spoke confidently.

I smiled "How are the kids?"

"Like they daddy" she rolled her eyes "Tearing my poor house up. How's Pumpkin?"

"She's herself" I told her.

Cam was a old friend of mines. I haven't seen in a while since she's been traveling and modeling. Between work and family, I know it's hard for a social life.

Just when I was about to speak, someone walked in rapping loudly to Hot Nigga

"Mitch caught a body about a week ago" she yelled while doing the dance.

That's when I quickly noticed,

"Hey Riv" I hugged her "Riv I'm jealous. Cam got the ass and you got the abs" I pouted.

"Hard work and determination"Riv said to me "I apologize for not being able to make it to your birthday party"