Chapter 8

A/N: Want more of YG and the gang go check out my new book Deception. Him and the guys are in there...... Some where. Lmao Btw I hope that y'all getting into Rich $ex by 400_SoKold book is bomb...

*

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always,as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.

*

Omniscient

Ever since the day Kai saw G outside the restaurant hugged up with a girl, she's been really distant from him. She didn't paid it no mind by keeping the thought of him falling back into his old ways as untrue.

It could have been a friend, I'm not going to assume anything for we aren't together, were all thoughts of hers for the pass seven days.

She didn't bring it to his attention fearful of him running out on her and leaving her and their unborn for good this time. She was currently home by herself and all she wanted was a little company, more so his. For the past hour she's been calling and texting his phone getting no answer, thinking he's doing a job, she left it alone.

Meanwhile across town YG was entangled in the satin sheets with his shy of 21 year old girlfriend of a few months. He not once mentioned he has a whole other family at home which is why he was discreet of their relationship. He fed her I'm in a gang I can't let people know who I'm with appose to I have a pregnant ex girlfriend at home and I just want to mess around.

G looked at his phone as Kai's name flashed across the screen for the millionth time for the past hour. 'Textin and callin' while I'm with my bitch' he huffed lowly.

In his mind Kai is putting him through some shit but he can't never forget how good as shit her pussy was. He slid out of the bed getting dress making his way to the other side of town where reality was very real for him. He made it to his bedroom where Kai was sound asleep snuggled under the covers. He soon stepped out the shower getting dressed soon joining Kai under the warm covers.

Waking up the next morning he was met with a ringing phone and Kai slightly shaking him to awake. The phone soon after stopped ringing as they both made their way down to the kitchen for breakfast which only seemed like the only time they spent together. Kai was sitting in the bar stool because G didn't want her 7 months pregnant ass standing slaving over a hot meal for him or her.

His phone started to ring as it was on the counter closer to Kai but she wasn't the type to invade anyone's privacy. He glared at the phone not moving an inch to pick up.

On the other line was his 'young meat' worried sick on why he would leave her the night before. The kitchen grew quiet as the sizzling of the bacon can be heard.

"So where were you last night?" Kai broke the silence.

Just when he was about to answer her, his phone rang once again building to Kai's frustration.

"Answer the phone nigga" She said " NIGGA, ANSWER THE PHONE"

He reluctantly picked the phone up as she snatched it out of his hand answering it to be met with a female voice. Kai slammed the phone down as she started questioning him.

"Who is this?" He looked at her with a blank expression "Who's that?"

He clearly tuned her out as she went on and on about the situation and not paying any mind to him not listening to her.