Haunted house

Prompt:
Niall in a headspace of 4. The boys were at the interview with Jimmy Kimmel. The fans wanted them in a haunted house just wanted to see how they are then. The boys are separated. Niam and Larry. But inside Niall accidentely pisses himself and cries against Liam totaly in his headspace.

----------------------------------------------

Niall headspace 4 y/o
Liam daddy
Harry dada
Louis papa

----------------------------------------------

The four boys are at Jimmy Kimmel having an interview. 'Well guys! A lot of you fans wanted me to put you all in something.'

'Niall and Liam could you come with me?' Jimmy asks and walks with the two to another room. Niall is getting really nervous.

Niall is in a headspace of a 4 year old but since he is in an interview he has to be a big-boy. 'Well boys go inside and go to the other door.' Jimmy says wanting to laugh because he knows what's gonna happen.

Niall looks up to Liam getting pretty scared. He just want to cuddle his daddy or play with his toys and stuffies.

But unfortunately he is now in a very dark room with Liam. Niall begins to whimper already getting scared.

Since he got into ageplay, he was just too scared of everything but since then he also got scared of the dark. He has a night light so it keeps the monsters away.

But since here is no light he grabs onto Liam's shirt. 'L-li-li.' Niall mumbles and suddenly begins to scream.

The fans wanted the boys into a haunted house to see their reaction. But they don't know that Niall is in ageplay.

So when a scary man comes to Niall, he jumps in the air and climbs on Liam. Liam carries a very scared and crying Niall.

Liam rocks Niall back and forth feeling he had an accident. 'Daddy.' Niall mumbles crying. 'I accident.' Niall says sobbing.

'I know boo let's get out of this scary house.' Liam says wanting his babyboy to be save and out of there.

Liam walks with Niall in his arms trying to find the exit. But they just can't find it. Niall is sobbing his heart out. He is scared, wets his pants and is in his headspace.

On the other side of the room where the interview is Jimmy is laughing that he is crying. Louis and Harry on the other hand know whats happening.

'Please hold on nini, we know you can do it.' Harry mumbles.

Liam is freaking out, getting scared everytime something scares the two. But as daddy he just couldn't show it.

'Love shhhttt it's okay, I'm here for you. I will find the exit and then we will go backstage and calm you down.'

Niall is screaming and crying wanting to get out. After 10 minutes in the Haunted House they get out.

Jimmy is standing there to welcome the two. Liam gives him a very disapointed look and runs away with Niall.

'Well okay then.' Jimmy says but what Liam and Niall don't know that a camera followed them. Liam stands at their dressing room holding Niall who has light blue pants on so it has a big wet spot.

But what they don't know is that the camera man is filming it zoomed in at the big wet spot on the pants. Liam finaly manages to open the door.

Niall is crying his eyes out it just hurts him too much. He is scared, his private part hurts, he just want his daddies and cuddle with them.

'Daddy.' Niall cries as Liam walks with Niall to the car after he took everything. When the two other boys are done they go to the car with Jimmy.

'Are you okay Niall?' Jimmy asks as he looks to Niall. Niall hides into Liam. 'I'm sorry.' Liam says as Niall cries even louder trying to make himself invisible.

Harry closes the door and the driver drives away. When they arrive home Niall gets in bath. 'I know babyboo.' Harry says as he washes Niall who is calming down.

'I think it is time to sleep with me and your other daddies with a lot of cuddles and stuffies and maybe your dummy.'

Niall looks to Harry. 'I have dumdum dada?' Niall says as he rubs his eyes with his fists.

'Yes babyboo you can have your dummy.' Niall leans against his dada wanting out. Harry gets it and takes him out.

When he has his pyjama on with a pull up in his daddies bed they cuddle their babyboy close who is sucking on his dummy.

'You save me from monstew?' Niall says with hope as he cuddles his stuffy and holds his blanket close.

'Yes we always will protect you from the monsters babe we also have a night light.' Louis says as he gives a kiss on Nialls cheek and points to the light.

Niall nods feeling sleeping. 'Daddies makes nini feels save.'

----------------------------------------------

Keep sending in prompts!x