Secret bottle feedings

Prompt
The boys are at Marvin and Rochelle Hummes house having some dinner there. At one point Niall walks to the kitchen where Rochelle is. They go to Rochelle's bed with a bottle. Everytime Niall is with Marvin and Rochelle he gets bottle fed by one of them. Niall gets caught during the feeding by the boys. (Screaming, no answer, they go upstairs)

-----------------------------------------

Niall as Niall
Louis as Louis
Liam as Liam
Harry as Harry

-----------------------------------------

Today the boys are going to eat with some friends, Rochelle and Marvin Hummes. They always come there once a month and have some fun or eat lunch or dinner.

This evening they are having dinner, so at the moment they are sitting in the livingroom with Marvin who is giving his daughter the night feed. The boys look at the beauty while Rochelle is in the kitchen cooking their dinner.

'I'm going to give Rochelle someone to talk to.' Niall says and walks to Rochelle. 'Hello love.' Rochelle says smiling and gives Niall a hug while cooking.

Niall giggles and leans against her. 'Hello.' Niall says and looks at Marvin and the small girl in his arms. 'You want your bottle too, don't you.' She asks and gives a kiss on his head.

Niall nods and plays a bit with his shirt. 'Well how about after dinner you go to my and marvins bedroom while I prepare you one, okay?' 'Now.' Niall mumbles and looks with puppy eyes to her. 'Not now boo, we are gonna have dinner in a couple minutes.' Rochelle says cuddling the younger boy.

Niall whines and kicks his legs a bit. 'Hey little boy, I can also keep the bottle in the fridge!' Rochelle says, Niall looks with a massive pout on his face to the fridge. 'Missed it.' 'I know you did but I don't want a fussy boy in my house okay?' Niall nods and cuddles closer against her, his face in her neck.

'Awwww Nialler.' Marvin says smiling as he walks into the kitchen. Niall heads peaks up and giggles. 'Wanna lay Alaia-May in bed?' Marvin says and holds his hand out for Niall as his little princess is in his other arm.

Niall nods and gets out of Rochelle's grip and takes Marvin's hand while walking upstairs. 'So I think you will get your night bottle too tonight.' Marvin says smiling and lays Alaia-May down in bed. Niall nods giggling and when Marvin sits down in the rocking chair he quickly sits on his lap.

'You missed to sit on my lap don't you? It's been a long time since you got a bottle here or just let us put you to bed.' Niall nods and lays against Marvin. 'Missed it a lot.' Niall mumbles and looks at the baby. 'She is a beauty.' Niall says and hides in Marvins neck.

'I know, nini.' He says smiling and begins to rock Niall in the rocking chair. 'Shall we come over more to your house for some cuddles and bottle feedings?' Nialls eyes grow big and giggles.

'I take that as a yes!' Marvin says laughing and hears Rochelle say it is time to eat. 'No.' Niall mumbles and lays against Marvin. 'After dinner you get your bottle remember?' Marvin says and put Niall on his feet. Niall gives a pout and walks downstairs with Marvin.

Everyone is already placed at the table, waiting for the two. 'Sorry for waiting.' Marvin says and sits down on the last chair. Everyone enjoys their dinner and the talk they had.

'So how about we do the dishes?' Harry says. 'Please guys, don't worry about that if we put everything on a pile then it's enough.' Rochelle says and gives a kiss on Harrys head. 'But thank you for the offer.'

Harry smiles and helps making a pile of all the plates. 'How about we watch Manchester United against Liverpool?' Marvin says, which makes all the boys nod and put something dirty from the table to the kitchen. Niall puts all the dishes in the kitchen as fast as he can.

'You want your bottle don't you?' Rochelle says smiling and gives a kiss on Nialls head. 'Yes mammy.' Niall mumbles and rubs his eyes. 'Oh oh, are you tired already?' Rochelle asks cuddling the boy. 'A bit.' Niall mumbles and points to all the bottles.

'You have to stay awake love, so the boys won't find out remember? The bottle will come soon boo.' Niall nods and looks at the other boys who are watching the last half of the game.

While Rochelle is making a bottle, walks Niall to the boys. Out of no where Alaia-May wakes up and her cries are heard. 'I will go.' Niall says and walks upstairs. When the bottle is ready runs Rochelle upstairs with it, not knowing what Niall is gonna do.

Niall is cuddling her while he has her dummy in his mouth which makes Alaia giggle. Rochelle smiles at the sight and walks to them. 'You like uncle Niall don't you princess?' The young girl giggles and holds her hands out for her mother. Rochelle takes her away and rocks her back and forth.

In no time she is asleep and in her crib again. 'Okay boo, it is time now to give her dummy back.' Rochell says whispering. 'Mine.' Niall says and holds his hands on it. 'I have your bottle buddy, so could you please give it back to her?' Niall whines when Rochelle takes it out of his mouth. Rochelle takes Nialls hand and leads him to the bedroom.

Niall crawls on her lap and sits as he opens his mouth. Rochelle smiles and puts the nipple of the bottle in his mouth. Niall looks with big eyes at her as he sucks on the bottle. Rochelle smiles and sings a song to him while he sucks.

But at this time the footballgame is over and the boys want to go home and get some rest. 'I will get him.' Liam says and walks to the stairs and walks upstairs. He walks to the nursery but doesn't see anyone except a sleeping baby girl.

Liam looks confused and hears someone sing. He follows the sounds and knocks on the door, no reaction. Liam opens the door and opens his mouth. 'Omg Liam, wait I can explain.' Rochelle says and when Niall sees Liam he burst in tears. 'Liam I am so sorry.' Niall says and makes himself into a ball.

Liam walks to them and sits on the bed. 'It is okay Niall but why and how.' Liam says confused. 'Well, I like the milk and I'm so sorry I was too scared to tell you.' Niall says crying. 'Don't cry, and don't be scared. I find it pretty cute nini, and I'm sure the others will too!' Liam says smiling and hears footsteps.

'Niall? Liam?' Harry and Louis says and walk into the room. 'Nini are you okay?' Louis asks and cuddles Niall worried. 'Sorry.' Niall says as Liam explains what happened.

Harry put the nipple of the bottle back into Nialls mouth. 'Don't worry Niall, we will get some bottles for you okay. So you can enjoy the bottle everyday.' Louis says smiling. 'You are so cute Niall.' Louis says and ruffles Nialls hair.

Niall giggles but whines when the bottle is empty. 'Now a burp and then you can go home.' Rochelle says and makes Niall burp. Niall giggles tired and cuddles the other boys. 'Thank you!'

Prompt? Requests?