Sick

Prompt:
Can you do one where Niall has a headspace of a 8-10 month old and he gets sick.

----------------------------------------------

Niall headspace 9 m/o
Liam daddy
Harry daddy
Louis daddy

----------------------------------------------

Niall is a very very very easy babyboy for his daddies. But before the ageplay he was a boy who the boys couldn't handle. He got out every night comming home drunk. During the day he made their life very hard.

He didn't want to eat or drink and if they try to feed him or push him to eat they would get hurt by kicking or by cursing.

They were done so they decided to do ageplay with him. Niall hated it at the begining but after a week he enjoyed it! He is happily in his 9 month headspace which means he doesn't do much. He just lays, drinks his milk, sleeps and cuddling with his stuffy.

The boys are so happy with him. He barely cries, is healty and happy. Well until this morning, Niall wakes up and looks up sucking on his dummy.

He looks to his stuffed animal and feels something weird in his stomach. When he wants to let out a cry he throws up.

The boys heard noises from the nursery and walk to it still a bit sleepy. 'Oh boo.' Louis says as he sees Niall in his puke.

Niall lays on his side and cries. He just puked on everything, his crib, himself, his dummy, his sleeper and most important his bunny.

Louis picks him up while Liam takes all the sheets off and Harry runs a bath. 'Feeling not so well hun?' Louis asks as he takes Nialls hair out of his face, feeling that he is totaly sweating and is warm.

'Daddy hazzy is running a bath for you so we can clean you up a little bit.' Louis says and sees the dirty stuffed animal. 'Oh love, daddy lili will make bunny clean while we take a bath.'

Niall just cries against Louis not liking that he is sick. 'Bath is ready.' Harry says as he walks to the others. Louis smiles and nods. 'Thank you haz.'

'No problem lou.' Harry says smiling as he takes Niall from Louis and walks to the bathroom. 'Let's get rid off that heavy nappy you are wearing love!' Harry says kissing the temple of Nialls head.

Niall continues to cry. Harry puts a clean dummy in Nialls mouth and lays him down on the changing mat. Niall looks to Harry calming down a bit by the dummy.

'I know boo, but I promise your daddies will make you better.' Harry says as he cleans Nialls nappy which is pretty full. Niall softly begins to babble.

'Yes that's right love! You are getting a lovely bath!' Harry says smiling as he puts him in the warm bath holding him since he can't really sit.

Niall normally would kick his legs happily. He loves bath time most because of the warm water he loves the warmth. But today he just sits and lays with Harry's help.

Harry quickly clean him up being carefull with Nialls stomach. After a while Niall begins to cry again. 'Shall I take you out my little snowflake?' Harry asks as Niall finally babbles again.

'Bbbfffff.' Niall babbles as he lays close to Harry when Harry picked him up in a towel.

Liam and Louis smile as they see their baby in a clean one piece downstairs. 'Hey love, wanna see who is waiting for you in the play pen so you can sleep for a bit while me and your other two daddies watch you!' Liam says smiling.

Niall looks to him not understanding. Liam smiles and picks him up holding him close. 'Look there is bunny.' Liam says as he gives Niall his stuffed animal.

Niall cuddles it close and get laid down in the playpen with bunny and his dummy in his mouth. 'Sleep well love.' Liam says giving a kiss on his head and putting a blanket on Niall. Niall closes his eyes and falls asleep.

Prompts? Requests?