Homesick part 2

Prompt:
Niall misses his family so much he cries about it. And since he shares a room Louis, who is a loud sleeper, never hears him. Then one day he is alone and cuddles a picture of his momma while sucking on his thumb, falling asleep. The boys find him and eventally they put him in ageplay, which he loves.

-------------------------------------

Niall will have a headspace 1,5 y/o
Harry will be momma
Liam will be papa
Louis will be daddy

-------------------------------------

The boys leave a couple minutes later but when they are home, they walk into the livingroom and look at Niall a bit confused. 'Why is he sucking on his thumb?' Louis asks confused as he looks at the boy. Niall has tears running down his face while sucking on his thumb and cuddling the picture of him and his mom.

Harry walks to him and takes his fingers through Niall's hair. 'Wakey wakey nini.' Harry says softly. 'Momma nooo.' Niall whines, starting to cry. 'Oh baby.' Harry says and picks him up. He rocks him back and forth while walking through the room.

Niall sucks on his thumb relaxed. 'You like that boo?' Louis asks smiling. Niall mumbles a small yes, his head on Harry's shoulder. 'Momma.' Niall mumbles as he opens his eyes fully. Niall looks up and sees Harry.

Niall quickly takes his thumb out of his mouth and begins to cry. 'What's wrong love?' Liam ask as they all stand around him. 'I'm sorry.' Niall says crying. 'Where are you sorry for Niall? Everyone has these moments where you just want to go home.' Louis says.

'I do miss momma and daddy but I miss being young. Momma and daddy take care of Nini.' Niall says crying. 'Oh love, we can take care of you!' Harry says and gives a kiss on the top of his head.

'Really?' Niall asks crying and rubs his eyes. 'Yes we can!' Liam says smiling, Louis nods. Niall looks to his hands. 'Okay.' Niall mumbles, slowly slipping his thumb back in his mouth. 'You my new daddies?' Niall asks nervously.

'We would love to be your daddies nini.' Louis says smiling to the boy. Niall smiles around his thumb. 'Nini? Do you mind if we look online for some objects?' Niall shakes his head and lays against Harry.

'Momma.' Niall giggles as he looks to Harry. 'Am I your momma?' Harry asks laughing happily. Niall nods happily and looks to Liam and Louis who are searching online for some younger objects. 'Papa and daddy!' Niall says as he points to the two.

The boys look up and smile. 'Want to search with us for some objects you want?' Liam says smiling, Niall nods and looks to Harry. Harry smiles and puts him between the older boys. Niall lays against Louis as he looks to the laptop.

'Do you already know what you want to have? Or how old you want to be?' '1,5.' Niall mumbles, getting red. 'Awwww my baby!' Louis says smiling and puts the boy on his lap and cuddles him close.

Niall giggles and lays against him. 'But no room for me.' Niall mumbles as he sees a nursery on the picture. 'Well we actually saw that the neighbors moved. So we decided to buy it and make it one big appartment.' Liam says smiling, Niall giggles happily.

And that is what happened! A couple days later the renovation is done and everyone has now his own room. Niall sits on the carpet with a dummy in his mouth, playing with a couple trains. Since the builders are gone he finally can be little again! 'Momma.' Niall mumbles as he looks up.

'Momma is almost done with lunch love.' Louis says as he picks him up. Niall slowly starts to cry. 'What's wrong buddy?' 'Nappy.' Niall mumbles shyly.

'Did you use your nappy? Daddy papa and momma are so proud of you!' Louis says proudly and walks to their bedroom. 'One of the last times on a towel love.' Louis says as he lays the boy down. He takes a baby blanket and gives it to Niall.

While Louis starts to change Niall is Niall cuddling the blanket for comfort. 'It's okay boo. We are proud of you that you said what you wanted. We really see the difference between now and before you said it.' Louis says as he puts sweatpants on him.

Niall just looks to Louis, really loving everything except the nappy. 'Shall we go to momma and have a late lunch?' Niall nods. 'Momma.' 'Yes momma is there too boo.' Louis says laughing as he takes the boy to his momma.

'I think a certain boy wants his momma.' Louis says as he walks to Harry. 'Come here sweety!' Harry says smiling and takes Niall from Louis. 'Do you want your bottle now? I think you need your nap.' Harry says as Liam gives him the bottle.

Niall opens his mouth and when he gets the nipple in his mouth he begins to suck. Niall stares into Harry's eyes as he sucks. Harry smiles and sings softly. Niall starts to fall asleep but he tries to stay awake. Well in the middle of the song he is fully asleep on his momma's lap.

'We love you babyboy.'