Teasing

Guys do you maybe have new idea's? It isn't that I don't have any prompts anymore but I just don't know how to make a story of it. I will try my best to make it into a story but it is hard. Maybe some new prompts?

----------------------------------------

Prompt:
Could you please make one where the boys keep teasing Niall for being the youngest, so in a teasingly way they send them to the age play where he is like 2. And how even at the interviews the keep teasing him calling him the boy band's baby. And all of this teasing until it turns out Niall finally ends in the headspace. And all of the boys freak out because it was only a joke, so they have to be now good daddies and take care of Niall until he can be a big boy again.

——————————————

Niall will have a headspace 2 y/o
Harry will be mommy
Louis will be papa
Liam will be daddy

——————————————

'Oh baby, did you spill your food? Come let me help you.' Louis says, teasing the boy. He takes the fork and starts feeding Niall. 'See this is much better.' Louis says smiling. Niall looks angry at Louis, but he also knows he will lose if he tries to take the fork back. Louis is just much stronger and older than him.

The poor youngest lad named Niall has a hard time lately. The boys keep teasing him for being the youngest of the group. The boys met an age play family 2 weeks ago and actually liked the idea. Well Louis, Harry and Liam liked the idea, Niall doesn't really liked it because he knows he has to be the baby. So the boys start teasing him with everything, so they sort of have a little baby boy.

'Come on babyboy! We have to go to the interview now. Why don't you go to the toilet before we leave. I don't want you to have accidents.' Liam says, walking into the room. 'Noooo I just went Liam!' Niall says irritated. 'Well okay but it is going to be a long ride and we don't have nappies with us.' Liam says, walking to the boy to pick him up. Niall quickly stands up and walks to the car.

Niall has been upset lately. He isn't really himself anymore because of the teasing. The boys give him a rough time now and there is a lot of pressure coming from social media. He gets upset really easily lately.

The boys are in the car for 90 minutes now and there is a little problem, Niall really has to go to the bathroom now. He can't stop squirming in his seat. 'Hazzy can we make a stop? I need to go to the bathroom.' Niall mumbles, not wanting Liam to hear it. 'Well Nialler, you should have gone home, we can't make a stop now babyboy.' Harry says, making Liam to look to the boy. 'Niall what did I say at home?' Liam asks.

Niall looks down with red cheeks. 'To go at home.' Niall mumbles, not wanting to let go but he really needs to go. 'We will get nappies on our way back. Every time we go away now you have to wear a nappy in case you need to pee.' Louis says, seeing the boy struggling. He quickly says to his driver to stop at the next shop they see.

They stop at Tesco's. 'Okay Niall, we go to the toilet while the other boys go to the shop to get some things okay?' Liam asks, opening the door. Niall quickly walks to the toilet with Liam. 'So lets go, do you need help?' Liam asks worried. 'No Liam.' Niall says irritating, starting to pee.

While Liam and Niall are in the bathroom Louis and Harry are in the store getting some supplies. When they all meet each other back in the car they have a couple bags. 'So Niall we found nappies for you like we said but also some other things.' Harry says, a bit scared for his reaction. 

"We have dummies, bottles, sippy cups, stuffed animals and a blanket.' Louis says happily. Niall turns away, not wanting to have all those things. 'Come on baby, just try it.' Louis says, taking a dummy out of the package and puts it in Niall's mouth. Niall start to cry and throws the dummy away.

'Oh love, don't cry.' Harry says, cuddling the boy. Niall pushes Harry away and makes himself small. 'We are at the venue.' The driver says, opening the door automatically. Niall runs out of the van and into their dressing room, locking the door. 'Okay lets stop for now. We can't have him crying during the interview.' Liam says, walking with the other 2 to their dressing room.

"Nini? We are sorry. We really are.' Harry says, knocking onto the door. Niall screams no, making the boys nod and walk to the make up and hair.

After an hour and a half they are all ready to go, Niall still mad at the boys. They all walk onto stage with a smile. They sit down, Niall at the end of the couch, staying away from the boys.

In the begin it was okay until the interviewer asked why Niall is so away from everyone. 'Just not in the mood.' Niall sighs. 'He needs a nap and is probably a bit cranky.' Liam says, making the interviewer laugh. 'Does little baby Niall needs a nap.' He asks laughing. 'No.' Niall says frustrated.

While the four man are teasing Niall, Niall is trying to hold his tears. It is all just too much for him, he just wants to go backstage and cry. 'Can you please stop?' Niall asks, his voice breaking. 'Oh baby.' Louis says, cuddling the boy close to his chest. 'NO STOP!' Niall says, letting some tears fall.

'Oh baby Niall, it is okay. Your daddies are taking care of you.' The interviewer says laughing. Niall stands up and runs off stage, not liking it anymore. He runs backstage to their dressingroom again. 'Okay well lets end this interview. Good luck boys and thank you!' The interviewer says.

The boys quickly go to Niall. 'Nini?' Liam asks softly, hearing Niall cry. The three walk into the room and see Niall with the baby blanket they bought. 'Daddy? Niall asks, looking up. The boys stand there in shock, did he seriously say daddy?

Niall crawls to Harry and looks up. 'Mommy cuddwes pwease.' Niall asks crying for Harry. Harry picks the boy up. 'Hey nini, is everything okay baby?' Niall shakes his head, cuddling into Harry. 'Everything is okay baby, we will take care of you.' Liam says, putting a dummy in the boy's mouth.

The boys are stressing out a bit. What in the beginning was a joke suddenly became real. How are they going to take care of Niall? Niall looks to Liam while sucking on the dummy. 'Daddies will take you home and take a nap. It has been a long day for you baby.' Louis says, taking the boy from Harry. 'Wes papa.' Niall mumbles, closing his eyes.

'Well we finally have our babyboy.'

----------------------------------------

Guys do you maybe have new idea's? It isn't that I don't have any prompts anymore but I just don't know how to make a story of it. I will try my best to make it into a story but it is hard. Maybe some new prompts?