Stressed out part 2

Prompt:
All the boys have a lot of hate, so they all go into ageplay.

--------------------------------

Paul will be mommy
Preston will be daddy
Niall will have a headspace 1 y/o
Harry will have a headspace 1 y/o
Liam will have a headspace 2 y/o
Louis will have a headspace 3 y/o

--------------------------------

While Preston babysits the three sleeping boys, Paul is walking with Louis around in a massive baby store for grown ups. 'What do you think we need?' Paul asks, hoping he can help him.

'Plastic plates, we drop those a lot.' Louis says softly, feeling pretty embarressed. Paul nods and walks to the plates. 'Forks, spoons and knifes too?' Louis nods and points at a giraffe. 'For Nini.' Louis says and looks at the other sets. Paul nods and takes 7 of those so if they lose it or break it they have back up. 'Monkey for Hazzy.' Louis giggles and sees an astronaut for Liam and a race car for him.

Paul smiles and takes 7 of them all. 'We still need nappies, dummies, bottles and sippy cups.' Paul says and walks to the bottles and sippy cups. 'Shall I get different colours sippy cups?' Louis nods and sees the car getting filled more and more. 'Bottles white.' Louis says and points at the bottles.

Paul smiles and get those. 'Do you want to drink from a bottle too?' Paul asks to Louis. 'Maybe night bottle. I want to be big brother.' Louis says.

'I think they would love that!' Paul says smiling and rubs the boy's back. 'Okay nappies.' Paul says and walks to them. 'Nini small, Hazzy too, Lili and I bigger.' Louis says. Luckily for them there are fit nappies. Paul takes a fresh and clean one and puts it onto Louis. 'This is a bit big on you.' Paul says as he gives a kiss on the boy's head. 'Smaller.'

Paul fits and fits on Louis until they got the right size, they bought one size smaller for the younger two. 'Toys!' Louis says happily as he sees loads and loads of toys. 'Because you were very nice why don't you go to the toys and choose one. But stay there until I come and get you.' Paul says after he saw carseats.

Louis nods and runs away. He grabs toys for everyone and for in bath. While Louis plays with a toy, Paul is getting four car seats for in his car. Then he sees high chairs and decides to get four of them too. Three for a baby and one for a toddler.

Paul finds the dummies and grabs one of all, knowing they all will use it. He also gets some chains so they won't lose it. He walks to Louis who is happily playing with some stuffies. 'You like them buddy?' Paul asks, Louis looks up and nods.

Paul smiles and puts all the toys in the shopping cart. He adds some soft toys for the little ones. 'Do you think we have everything?' Louis looks at the cart and nods. 'Lets go home then.' Paul says smiling and picks the boy up.

Louis lays against him. 'Oh oh, I forgot something.' Paul says and runs with Louis to the clothes and grabs sleepers and cute bear onepieces. Louis giggles and lays his head on Paul's shoulder. 'We are almost in the car.' Paul says and pays everything.

Paul walks with Louis and his shopping cart to his van. While Paul is loading, Louis is trying to keep his eyes open. Paul takes a carseat and puts it on of his seats. He makes sure everything is safe and puts Louis in it. Louis lays relaxed and gets a dummy in his mouth.

Paul gives the stuffed animal that Louis wanted. Louis cuddles it close, sucking on the dummy. 'Sleep well buddy.' Paul says smiling and rides back home with a sleeping Louis in the back.

Preston had a very relaxing afternoon until the first boy wakes up. Harry walks into the livingroom, rubbing his eyes. 'Hey Haz.' Preston says as he sees the boy. Harry screams and hides quickly. 'Oh baby, don't be scared. It is me, Preston.' Preston says and walks to the boy.