Hatefull girlfriend

Prompt
Niall is in his headspace and Liam brings his girlfriend and she is not very accepting about it. She makes a lot of mean and hurtfull comments and Niall overhears and decides to run away to not cause problem. Louis and Harry find out that Niall is gone and when they find him he tells them (crying his eyes out), what he heard the girl said. Louis and Harry confront Liam and make him choose between the girlfriend and Niall. (Nobody hurts baby Niall.)

By the way I love Sophia, I don't hate her but I just didn't want another name to use. So no hate please because I used her name.

-------------------------------------

Niall headspace 1,5 y/o
Harry dada
Liam papa
Louis daddy

-------------------------------------

Today is a big day for Liam, he decided that he will take his girlfriend over to the boys and his house. He is going to show their babyboy, Niall.

Niall is since a couple months their adorable baby. He is in a headspace of a 1/1,5 year old. The boys are so happy that they put him into ageplay! They have never seen him happier than now!

Niall is a very giggly and cuddly boy! He rarely cries or throws a tantrum, the perfect kid as the boys would say!

At the moment Liam is stressing out. 'It's going to be okay li, if she really loves you she would accept him too.' Louis says as he puts an arm around him.

'I'm just scared that she won't accept him.' Liam says sighing, looking at his hands. Liam looks up as he hears their doorbell.

'Go!' Louis says laughing as Liam sits still. 'Harry will get the sleeping boy from upstairs.' Louis says smiling. Liam nods and goes to the door to open it. 'Hello babe!' Liam says as he cuddles Sophia. 'Hey love.' She says smiling and cuddles back.

'Welcome to our house, come in!' Liam says as he lets the girl in. He takes her jacket and hangs it up. 'Shall we go to the livingroom?' Liam asks as he holds her hand. Sophia nods and follows her boyfriend.

Sophia sits down and looks to Liam. 'Would you like to drink something?' Liam asks as he hears Niall's giggles from upstairs. Sophia says what she would like to drink. Liam goes to the kitchen to make some drinks and gets some cookies.

Harry on the other hand is trying to calm down a very hyper boy. 'Baby you just woke up! Can't you be a little bit quieter?' Niall looks to Harry with a sad face. 'Sorry boo, let's go downstairs where papa and daddy are. But also papa's girlfriend Sophia is here boo.' Harry says as he picks the boy up.

'No big boy.' Niall mumbles as he looks to his hands. 'You don't have to be a big boy! Liam wants to show his babyboy.' 'I new mummy?' Niall asks confused. 'No boo, maybe one day you will get a new mummy.' Harry says as he takes his hand through Niall's hair.

Niall relaxes a bit and lays against Harry. Harry kisses the boy's face, making him go into a giggle fit. Harry smiles and takes the boy downstairs to the livingroom.

'Hey Sophia.' Harry says as he sees the woman sitting there. 'Oh hey...' Sophia says but looks confused as she sees Niall sucking on his thumb with a stuffed animal in his hands. 'Nini can you say hi to Sophia too?' Harry asks to Niall.

Niall looks to the woman but quickly hides in Harry's neck. 'Is someone suddenly so shy, where is my giggling boy?' Liam asks smiling as he walks to the boy and takes him over from Harry.

'Papa.' Niall mumbles as he lays really close against him. Liam smiles as he sits down with the boy next to Sophia. 'Love, this is my babyboy Niall.' Liam says proudly.

Sophia looks confused, not really knowing what to say. 'I'm going to make his bottle, I'll be right back.' Liam says as he puts Niall on the couch next to Sophia. Harry smiles at the two and walks to the corner to grab a toy for Niall.

'Hewwo.' Niall mumbles as he looks with big eyes to Sophia. 'Geez why do you fucking excist! You are the most stupid person I've ever seen! Why the fuck would you want to be a stupid baby. If Liam and I marry I swear I'll never be your mommy. Oh and Liam is mine, not your papa. He is my boyfriend so please shut the fuck up.' Sophia says.

Niall gets a wobbily lip and starts to cry as loud as he can. 'Niall?' All the boys ask confused as they run to Niall. Niall cries louder and runs through the house. He runs to the basement and hides between a lot of mess.

Liam looks confused to Sophia. 'What happened?' Liam asks confused. 'I don't know he just begun to cry.' Sophia says. Louis and Harry look at eachother. Niall never cries, only if something bad happened. 'We will find him.' They say to the two and search for their little boy.

Harry found Niall by his cries and screams for Louis. Louis is there quickly and cuddles his little boy. 'What's wrong boo?' Harry asks as he sits down next to Niall. 'Woman no nice to nini.' Niall cries as he looks at his stuffed tiger which is full with snot and is wet from his tears.

'Oh babyboy, what did she do to you?' Louis asks, if it will be something bad he will do something to that lady!

'She say I bigges stufid pewson anf anf why I stufid baby anf anf take papa way fwom me anf anf I need to fuck off.' Niall cries into Louis. 'I think it is time for us to talk to papa.' Harry says as he puts a dummy in Niall's mouth.

Niall nods and cries in Louis' neck. 'Liam?' Louis asks as he walks with the little boy and Harry into the livingroom. 'Yes Lou?' 'What does your girl think about Nini?' Liam looks confused but looks at Sophia.

Sophia looks to Niall for a minute, not wanting to talk. 'Okay Liam she told pretty stupid things to Niall. So what is it going to be her or Niall, Harry and I?' Louis asks, pretty much done with that woman.

'What? Why? What did you say to him?' Liam asks confused to Sophia. 'Nothing?' She says, Niall screams and cries. Liam picks Niall from Harry. 'Ssshhttt ninibaby, what did she say to you?'

'She say I bigges stufid pewson anf anf why I stufid baby anf anf take papa way fwom me anf anf I need to fuck off.' Niall cries as he cuddles Liam. 'Oh babyboo, papa is here. Don't worry, papa loves you more than that poopyhead!' Liam says as he makes Niall giggle.

'You seriously trust that stupid dumb baby more than me?' Sophia asks confused. 'Yes. Actually I do trust him more than I would trust a stupid lier.' Liam says laughing.

'Buh buh.' Niall says as he waves Sophia goodbye.