Paralysed part 2

Prompt:
Paralysed part 2

——————————————

Niall headspace 2 y/o
Harry mommy
Louis papa
Liam daddy

——————————————

Niall has had a rough time with his legs. But since they started they started the age play he made progress. He goes to their physiotherapist twice a week and do exercises every day, in the hope he might move his legs soon.

'Niall baby, wake up sweety. We have to go to the doctor baby.' Liam says as he picks the boy up from the crib. They changed the room into a nursery so Niall could really be a 2 year old boy. 'No daddy.' Niall says, starting to cry. 'Oh baby, don't cry it is okay. No needles this time just a check, and maybe they can see if you can do something with your legs again.' Liam says, holding the boy close.

Niall continues to cry in Liam's arms, he doesn't want to go to the doctor. He is just scared of the man. 'Let daddy put a fresh nappy on you with an outfit you can choose.' Niall nods and sucks on his fingers. Liam smiles and lays the boy down on his changing table. Niall looks to his daddy and whines, not liking it to have a nappy change. 'I know baby, but daddy has to change your used nappy. Otherwise my baby will have pain and daddy does not want that.'

Niall nods and looks around. 'Hello my little baby boy!' Harry says smiling, walking into the room. Niall giggles and looks to Harry. 'Mommy! Nini no wanf doctor. Nini no wike.' Niall says nervously. 'But baby, maybe they can tell you if you can move your legs again.' 'Nini walk?' Niall asks with hope. 'No, we have to do everything from scratch again. You start with crawling and make your way to walking again.' Harry explains.

'Nini tour gain?' Niall asks with hope. 'Well yes of course baby! When we start touring again you will be with us all the time. It is okay if you can't fully walk yet but that doesn't take you out of 1D you will join us but maybe you will sit or crawl around.' Liam says smiling. Niall smiles brightly. 'Nini wub touring.' Niall giggles, clapping his hands.

The boys smile and make the boy ready. Louis is putting everything in the car they will probably need. Niall is being carried to the car. 'Hello my big boy! How are you?' Niall giggles at his papa. 'WES!' Niall says happily. 'Well that is perfect to hear! Well lets move on now!' Louis says smiling. Niall nods giggling.

After a ride of 20 minutes they are at the doctor's office. 'Hello can I help you?' The nice assistent asks. 'Yes please, we are coming for doctor James. We have an appointment at 15:00.' 'Yes of course, I will say to him that you are here. Why don't you sit in the waiting room until he picks you up.'

The boys nod and walk to the waiting room. Niall who is still in his headspace is laying against Louis, scanning the room. 'Papa? Nini no wike doctor, nini no go.' Niall mumbles. 'Well baby, I think he has some good news for you.' Louis says softly. Not many people know Niall is in age play. Only their doctor, the therapist, their parents and management.

'Niall Horan?' Doctor James asks, walking into the waiting room. Niall looks up and hides quickly by Louis. The boys nod and take Niall with them to the room. 'Hello Nialler, how are you doing? Do you remember me?' Niall nods and starts crying. The last time they were there, Niall had to get a couple injections. He wasn't really happy with that, which made the doctor scary.

'Hey baby, the doctor promised there would be no needles this time.' Louis says softly, knowing his baby is scared. 'Nice to nini?' Niall asks crying. 'He will be nice from now on, right doctor?' 'Yes Niall, I will be very nice from now on. Why doesn't one of your daddies lay you down on this so I can look if you made progress.' Louis nods and lays the boy down. Niall holds Louis's hand tight. Louis smiles and gives a kiss on the boy's head.

After a couple of test the doctor smiles. 'Well Niall I have some good news for you! How about you are going to move your little toes.' The doctor says smiling. Niall concentrates and tries to move his toes, unfortunately no reaction. 'It no works.' Niall says, starting to cry. 'Oh baby, it is okay. We have all the time, why don't we try again.' Louis says, comforting the boy.

Niall nods and tries again, this time not concentrated because of the crying. And again no reaction. At this moment Niall starts to get frustrated. He really wants to walk or run again. He just wants to be normal again. No more looking after, no more nappies, no more carrying and no more asking for help. 'Okay baby, just one more try. It is okay if you can't do it yet.' Harry says.

'NOOOOO.' Niall screams frustrated, kicking his leg. All the boys are in shock, did he really just kicked his leg. 'Baby! You kicked your leg! Did you see that!' Liam says happily. Niall looks to Liam with big eyes. 'Nini do da?' Niall asks, looking confused. 'Yes baby you did!' Louis says happily.

'Doctors can be nice too.' Doctor James says smiling. Niall giggles and nods, breaking out in tears. Harry picks the boy up. 'Hey baby, what's wrong?' Harry asks, rocking the boy. 'Nini vewy happy.' Niall says crying, making Harry smile. 'We are really proud of you baby.' Liam says. 'Maybe we can start crawling now.' Louis says smiling.

They all look to James. 'Well I want you guys to make him sit by himself first and to roll around. After that he can start crawling. When he crawls perfectly I want you to make an appointment so I can check if everything in his legs are fine. I also want you guys to make an appointment when this little lad starts to sit and roll around. Since he has trouble with his knee I want to make sure that his knee can handle crawling.' Doctor James says smiling.

The boys smile and thank him. 'Candy?' Niall asks shyly. 'Niall you can't ask if you get candy babe.' Louis says laughing. 'Well of course Niall.' Doctor James says laughing, giving the boy a piece of candy.

When the boys get home they eat and go to bed. 'Tomorrow we are going to try to roll around and to sit. But for now we are going to bed and watch a movie. You deserve this baby. Daddies are so proud of you!' Liam says smiling, cuddling his boy close.

And that is what they did. They enjoyed their night with a movie, some snacks and a lot of cuddles.