Ice skating

Prompt
All of the boys are Niall's daddies. Niall is 3 years old and he sees some people ice skating. He dicides that be wants to learn. The boys try to teach him but he falls in the ice rink and hurts himself. He starts crying for his daddies and the boys have to get him home before anyone notices. They take him home and cuddle with him. Just a lot of fluff please

-----------------------------

Niall headspace 3 y/o
Liam mommy
Louis daddy
Harry papa

-----------------------------

Niall is sitting with his daddy on the couch, watching a football game. 'You like the game buddy?' Louis asks smiling. 'Yes daddy!' Niall giggles and lays against him. When 45 minutes are over there is a break.

'What is da daddy?' Niall asks as he points to the tv where they are showing the best moments of the ice skate game. 'That is ice skating baby.' Louis says smiling, putting the boy on his lap. Niall looks with big eyes to the game.

'Nini wanna try too!' Niall says happily and looks at Louis. 'I think you can, but you have to asks mommy and papa too boo.' Niall nods and runs to Harry first. 'Papa?' Niall asks showing his puppy face.

'What does my puppy wants?' Harry asks smiling and picks the boy up. 'Nini see ice skate and and and and nini like it and and and nini want too!' Niall says enthusiastic and fast. Harry laughs. 'Calm down baby, we have all the time. But I think it is okay, but you know. Mommy and daddy need to like it too.' Niall nods and cuddles Harry. 'Thank you papa!!' Niall giggles.

'No problem baby, go to mommy. Papa will search for the closest ice rink.' Niall squeels and runs to his mommy.

'Moooooommmmmyyyy!!' Niall screams happily and cuddles Liam's leg. 'Hello nini, why are you so happy?' Liam asks smiling and puts the boy on the table.

'Can nini ice skate?' Niall asks with hope, knowing his mommy will be the thoughest. 'Why do you want to ice skate love?' Liam asks and sits down. 'Nini see it on tv.' Niall mumbles.

Liam looks to Niall. 'Do you want to play in a team?' Liam asks nervously, not wanting his baby hurt. 'With mommy and papa and daddy.' Liam nods and looks at the boy. 'Can mommy think about it?' Niall looks up, getting tears in his eyes. He gets off the table and runs crying to Louis. 'Daddy.' Niall cries. Louis looks to Liam, knowing what happened.

Liam sighs and walks to the kitchen. 'Daddy will talk to mommy tonight love. Mommy doesn't want Niall to get hurt.' Louis says and cuddles the boy. 'No, mommy no want nini have fun.' Niall says crying.

'Hey love, you do not say that okay? You know mommy wants you to have fun, mommy loves you more than anything or anyone. But mommy hates it to see you cry or hurt.' Louis says as he carries to boy to Liam.

Niall cries against Louis. 'Here Li, he wants to say something.' Louis says and gives Niall. Niall puts his arms around Liam's neck. 'Mommy, nini sorwy.' Niall cries. 'No babyboy, mommy is sorry. Mommy just doesn't want you to be hurt okay?' Niall nods and looks at Liam.

'Nini pwomise nini no hurt.' Niall says and sticks his pinky out for a pinky promise. Liam smiles and does the pinky promise. 'Okay then! Shall we go then? Papa found a ice rink not so far from here!' Liam says and gives a kiss on Niall's head.

Niall looks at Liam. 'Really?' Niall asks and rubs his eyes. 'Yes buddy, well maybe we should get you changed. I don't think you can ice skate in your nappy love.' Liam says smiling. Niall giggles and kisses Liam. 'Love mommy.' Niall says and clings onto Liam.

Liam smiles and gives a kiss back. 'Mommy loves you too! Now get changed by papa!' Liam smiles smiling and gives Niall to Harry. Harry smiles and carries the boy to his room. 'Nini pick!' Niall quickly says as Harry opens the closet.

'That's okay love! But you need very warm clothes!' Harry says putting the warm clothes on the bed. Niall looks at it and gets placed on the bed. Harry goes to the changing table and prepares it. 'Nini done!' Niall says, cuddling the clothes.

Harry laughs and lays the boy down on the changing table. 'Nappy first!' Niall says, looking at Harry. 'Yes, nappy first! What comes next?' Harry asks during the change. Niall thinks about it and looks around. 'Nini no know.' Niall says.

'First nappy, then your romper, then a shirt and some nice warm leggings. Then we have a shirt with long sleeves. Also thick sweat pants and a wintercoat!' Harry says happily, making Niall giggle. 'Nini soooooooo many clothes!' 'Yes you will! But we don't want to be frozen like Elsa froze Anna, do we?' Niall shakes his head quickly.

'Nini wanna be Olaf! Nini wub snow and sun!' Harry smiles and nods. 'Soon when there is snow we will make Olaf okay?' Harry says and gives a kiss on the boy's belly. Niall giggles happily and claps in his hands.

Harry smiles and puts the romper back on the boy. Niall looks at the clothes he gets on. 'Nini no get cold now.' Niall says and puts his thumb in his mouth. 'No you won't!' Harry says and picks the boy up. 'Shall we go then?' Louis asks smiling.

'Yes let's go!' Harry says and walks with everyone to the car. 'Babe, when get there you have to be a big boy okay?' Niall nods and looks around. Louis nods and cuddles the boy. 'Nini no wait.' Niall says, hoping the car will stop soon. 'You have to wait a little more boo. We need to get ice skates too.'

'Oh.' Niall mumbles, but 15 minutes later they are already in the ice rink. There are maybe 25 other people who are ice skating too. So Niall doesn't get scared by them since it isn't a big crowd.

Niall holds onto Louis' arms as Louis ice skates and Niall follows him, trying to balance. Niall slips and falls on his butt. Louis quickly picks him up and put him on his feet. 'Nothing is wrong love! Lets try it again!' Louis says, not wanting the boy to cry. Niall looks to Louis and nods.

After trying multiple times Niall can ice skate on his own. 'Come on Nialler! Go to Harry!' Louis says as he points to Harry. Harry waves, around 10 meter from them. Niall waves back and nods. He slowly lets go of Louis and goes to Harry.

While the daddies are supporting their baby by clapping and encouraging. Niall concentrates very hard but when he is a couple meters from Harry Niall falls hard on the ice. The boys stand still in shock until they hear their baby cry.

Louis skates fastly to Niall and puts him back on his feet, seeing a cut on Niall's chin. 'Lets go home.' Louis says and quickly goes to the dressing room with Niall. 'Mommy.' Niall cries as Louis takes the ice skates off.

Liam throws the ice skates in the bag and runs to Niall. 'Oh babyboy, mommy is so sorry he couldn't catch you.' Liam says and takes Niall's hair out of the boy's face. 'You have to stay a big boy a little longer boo, we have to go to the first aid.' Liam says.

Louis puts shoes on the boy's feet before walking with him to the first aid. 'Don't cry nini, it's okay.' Louis says, holding the boy close. 'Hello could you help us please?' Harry asks with hope as Louis puts the boy on the chair. Niall looks at Liam, wanting his mommy's cuddles and comfort. 'Hold on nini, soon we will be in the car.' Liam says and holds Niall's hand.

Niall tries to get out of the chair but he has to get checked. The first aider cleans Niall's wound and puts a plaster on it. 'If it still hurts, you can always go to your doctor.' She says smiling and stands up. 'Have a nice day.' She says and opens the door.

Niall walks out of the room with the other boys. 'Mommy.' Niall says crying softly. Liam picks the boy up and carries him to the car. Niall cries against him. 'Ouchie.' Niall says crying, laying close against Liam.

'I know buddy, mommy will cuddle you close for the rest of the day baby. Mommy never let you do these dangerous things anymore.' Liam says, knowing he should have said no.

'Mommy slweep with Nini.' Niall says, looking at Louis and Harry. 'I will sleep with you love, you know mommy loves to be with you.' Liam says as he sits down, putting the boy on his lap.

Niall rubs his eyes and puts his thumb in his mouth. 'Go to sleep baby, you need it.' Liam whispers in Niall's ear. Niall nods and gives Liam a kiss. 'Nappy?' Niall asks with hope. 'Mommy will change you when we get home.' Niall nods and closes his eyes, happy he is in his mommy's arms.